6.

••••

••••

Same day...

"Mhm, fuck!" Cassidy moaned out the faster Shakur moved in and out of her.

His mind was on the events that took place while at the dinner a month ago, something that he had brushed to the back of his mind until Sincere had brung it up earlier in the day at the award ceremony. He faught hard to get him out if his mind but it was almost impossible too. He couldn't understand what type of hold Sincere had on him, a hold that he had been fighting for years.

Closing his eyes he thought back to his touch. How his hands felt rubbing down his chest, how he gently brushed over his dick, and how his words played over in his head. Frowning, he opened his eyes and pulled out before demanding Cassidy on all fours. She did as told putting the perfect arch in her back, sliding back into her she moaned his name in pleasure once he added his thumb into her asshole.

"I'm gonna cum," Cassidy's leg shook, her cream coated his dick. He fucked her harder. "May I?" Her body shook.

Her asking him that made him smirk at how Sincere had asked him permission to walk away from him earlier in the day. The way he knew he had turned him on once he praised him, shaking his head he focused on his wife.

"Go ahead baby, I'm right behind you." He spoke, digging deeper into her while grinding his hips. Once he hit her spot she had squirted all over the two, causing him to explode inside of her. "Fuck,"

Cassidy fell forward once Shakur pulled out of her, he chuckled at how her body jerked. "You good baby?"

"Yes baby," she smiled. "Thank you,"

He placed a kiss on her lips before heading to the bathroom to run her a bath, once that was done he carried her and helped her into the water. "You're not getting in?" She asked a little disappointed, seeing him turn the walk-in shower on.

"Nah baby, I told you that Kennedy asked to talk to me. I'm about to shower and spend time with her,"

Shakur then stepped into the shower not wanting to hear her complain about how much time he'd been spending with her as of lately. She felt Shakur distancing himself from her and she hated it. After she told him that she loved Kennedy and wanted to be there for her just to get him off of her back she thought things would go back to normal but truth was for the past month it wasn't the same. The sex was great but the bond was fading, and she blamed Kennedy. She didn't know what she had said to him but once she got her alone she'd speak with her about it, and get to the bottom of it.

After his shower Shakur oiled his body and completed his hygiene. Changing the bed sheets, he walked to the laundry room to wash the dirty ones and then headed to Kennedy's room. Knocking lightly on the door he waited for her permission to enter before walking in.