Best Friends!

I reached school and entered my class when I got pulled by someone from the back. I turned around and saw my bullies.

"Sup 'Elly'!", Jimin said and laughed

"I have told u a thousand times not to call me Elly.", I snarled.
"Yes Jimin, call her elephant properly!", Taehyung said and started laughing as well.

Jimin and Taehyung are my bullies but they both have never caused me any harm. They do tease me but whenever I'm in some trouble or pain they both have always helped me without letting me know however I always figured it out. U can say we r frienemies.

"What do u guys want from me.", I asked.
"Oh...ahhh...Mr. Lee said yesterday to do the project in groups...so...", Jimin was saying hesitatingly.
"So u guys want me to be with u?", I asked cause that's what they were trying to ask me.
"Ahhh how did u know that?", Taehyung asked with surprise.
Jimin hit Taehyung with his elbow and said,
"Y/n don't think we are asking this from u becoz we like u, or we care for u, or that u are in no one's group, or that u are alone, or that we care."
"Yes yes, we absolutely don't care for u at all, whether u cry alone in the art room or u sit alone at the back of the cafeteria and eat alone, we don't care about u AT ALL!", Taehyung said whereas Jimin sighed in disbelief.
I laughed internally and said,
"Yeah I know u guys don't care...", I said knowing exactly how bad they both are at acting, "... U guys only want me becoz I'm good at studies."
"Yeah yeah, exactly.", they both said in sync.
"Okay fine, by this I will also get group mates. Only we three are in the group right?", I asked.
"No, 4.", Jimin said.
"Whose the 4th one?", I asked.
"Jungkook.", Taehyung said and I felt my heart stop beating.
"WHAT!, WHY HE? OH NO, I'M NOT WITH U GUYS!", I said as I started breathing heavily.
"What! Why? What's the issue with Jungkook?", they both asked.
"Nothing just.....", I was saying but at that exact moment, HE came from back.

"Hey sup hyungs, oh hi, ahh Y/n right?", Jungkook said and I felt my soul left my body

HE KNOWS MY NAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
"Ahh..hi...ahhh Jungbook.", I said as I could barely breathe.
"It's actually Jungkook!", he said.
Oh shit, I said his name wrongly, aish what will he think of me.
"Oh I'm so sorry...", I was saying but he interrupted me and shifted to his hyungs.
"Hyungs I came to ask about the project?", Jungkook asked. Oh my God, he is soo cute.
"Yes Kookie, the 3 of us, and Y/n.", Jimin said.
"She as well?', Jungkook asked, his tone sounding as if he wasn't happy to hear this.
"Yes, she is a genius in physics. We will definitely get an A+ on our project.", Taehyung said to which Jimin agreed.
No matter how rudely they both act with me and make me do their work but they never insult me in front of people. I really wish they both were my friends.
"Yeah, that's okay but still, we can include Namjoon hyung. He is also a genius.", Jungkook said which kinda caused pain to me.
"We would definitely had but hyung is with Jin hyung, Hobi hyung and Suga hyung.", Taehyung said.
"Oh, that's sad, it's okay not that we have projects every day. So it's fine.", he said and went to his chair.
That was actually rude, my eyes were filled with tears but I managed to control them.

We all went to our chairs as our class started.

Jungkook's POV:

I really didn't like the idea of this fat girl, Y/n, being with us. I don't know but I don't like her at all, she just seems creepy to me for some reason. First of all, she is just so fat. Secondly, her nerdy look gives me creepy vibes. And the way she has this bob haircut makes me wanna barf. I mean look at the other girls in our class; they all have the sense and manners to dress properly, whereas this girl, whenever I see her I feel she doesn't even bother to wash her face and directly comes to school. I just wish this class ends soon so that I can get rid of this girl's face. And the way she stares at me gives me goosebumps, fine I'm handsome but still, she looks at me as if I'm some bowl of ramen in front of some hungry man. But I have to pretend to be good to her.

Y/n's POV:

I was completing my work when Chae-Yeong and Eun-Jung came to me and started making fun of me.
"Yaaah u ugly donkey, just becoz u r in Jungkook's group that doesn't mean he likes u or something. U r ugly and disgusting.", Chae-Yeong said.
"Exactly, tell me why are u still alive. I mean ur parents died and u are still breathing.", Eun-Jung said. This brought tears to my eyes but I can't do anything becoz even if I try to fight back things can go worse.
"Eun-Jung isn't that obvious her parents couldn't bear an ugly daughter like her that's why they decided to leave her.", Chae-Yeong said.
"Hahahaha, she is so despicable and gross.", Eun-Jung said and then they both left.
I quickly got up and rushed to the art room, which is the only place where I can cry alone without getting seen by anyone and no one often goes there.

"God, is it my fault that my parents left me and I'm ugly? I try my best to lose weight but I always fail. I'm sick of all these things, I want to go away from here, forever.", I cried my heart out to God becoz He is the only one who hears me.
After crying for like 15 minutes I decided to head back to the class.
As soon as I came out I saw Jimin and Taehyung standing in front of me.
"What r u guys doing here?", I said.
"U tell why are u here, and did u cry again?", Jimin asked me.
"No, I just came here to pick things for our project.", I lied.
"Don't lie to us.", Taehyung said.
"Let's just go.", I said to change the topic but they both asked again,
"Y/n tell us!"
I felt strands forming again in my heart and throat so I suddenly shouted at them,
"Why do u guys even care whether I cry or not, u also hate me like others becoz of my weight. So don't fake or pretend as if u guys care."
I started to cry again.
Their next action shocked me and left me with an open mouth. They both hugged me and said,
"We care for u. Even if everyone hates u we both love u becoz u are the sweetest girl we have ever met.", Jimin said.
"Yes Y/n, everyone is crazy that they can't see the beauty u are holding. But we r not blind. We don't pretend, u really are special to us.", Taehyung said.
I hugged them back and said,
"I'm sorry for shouting, it's just that I'm tired of this bullying, I'm also a human, it hurts so bad when people judge me and hate me by seeing my appearance.", I said and they both pulled me out of their embrace and wiped my tears and Jimin said,
"We are sorry that we also behaved like others, we just feared that maybe u won't like us to be ur friends."
"Why wouldn't I?"
"Becoz we aren't that much good with grades.", Taehyung said while lowering his head.
"Aish u both are so stupid....", I said and hugged them, "... I always wanted to be friends with u guys."
"Really!", they both said.
"Yes!", I replied with a smile.
"Yayyyyy!", they both jumped like babies.
"By the way Y/n we intentionally made u a part of our group.", Jimin said.
"What do u mean?", I asked as I didn't have any idea what they were saying.
"U like our Kookie right?", Taehyung said to which my eyes popped out.
"Hahahahaha, we won't tell anyone.", Jimin said.
"Plz, I beg u don't tell anything to anyone, especially Jungkook. Already he hates me.", I said.
"No, he doesn't, it's just that he hasn't yet seen ur true beauty.", Taehyung said.
"Idk.", I said.
"Okie leave this, we will talk about this at recess, right now let's go to class as Miss Min will come any minute.", Jimin said.
"Aish I completely forgot it's History period. She will kill us. Come on.", Taehyung said.
We three went to the class, but I'm really happy that I got 2 new friends, more like best friends.