Feelings!

Han Sung's POV:

I was sitting in the lounge with Ae Cha beside me. She was playing with her doll when it suddenly broke.
"Appa it broke.", she said as she showed me. Ahh, I feel so bad that I can't buy my daughter such small things and she has to sacrifice her happiness at such a young age. Eun Jung, I will never forgive you for what u did. I hope where ever u are u also feel the same pain as me.
"Appa's love appa will soon buy u one.", I said as I kissed her cheeks when all of a sudden the bell rang.

I went to open the door and saw a man standing there in some uniform.
"Mr. Kim Han Sung?", he asked.
"Yes.", I said, and then from back came 2 men holding alot of gifts and started taking them inside my house.
"What is this happening?", I asked as I couldn't understand what was going on.
"Sir, this is for you.", he said and handed me an envelope. I opened it and read it.

"Hi Mr. Kim, it's me Y/n, Choi Y/n. The girl u saved from robbers. This is a small gift from me to Ae Cha, I was missing her alot so I thought to send some gifts. Due to my busy schedule, I was unable to meet her. But today I might show up in the evening as I have nothing to do. So I guess u will be hoping for a guest tonight. I hope u won't mind. And yes if Ae Cha asks about who bought these then say you did."

When I read it a smile formed on my face. I never knew who this girl was until she showed up in my life. I have never been a big fan of Kpop as I have other problems and tensions to deal with but Eun Jung and Ae Cha loved hearing Kpop songs. Eun Jung was a big fan of Choi Itzy, and I never knew who she was until the day I met her. She is really nice and not like other arrogant stars who boast about their fame and achievements.

"We will be going now sir.", the man said and left.
I went inside and saw Ae Cha really excitedly and happy. I saw this smile on my daughter's face after such a long time. How much I missed it.
"Appa who bought these.", she asked and then I recalled what Y/n said.
"Ahh dear appa bought these.", I said and she quickly came and hugged me. She looked so cute as she hugged my legs and couldn't even reach up to my knees.
"Appa you are the world's best abeoji.", she said and I picked her up.
"My flower liked it.", I asked and she hugged me again while replying,
"Appa I love it, thank you so much.", she said and then we both unwrapped the gifts. Ms. Y/n gave literally 20 to 25 bags and boxes of gifts. It had clothes, toys, and shoes for Ae Cha. How will I ever repay you Ms. Y/n?

While Ae Cha was playing with toys I decided to cook something as Ms. Y/n said she will be visiting us tonight. I really didn't have anything to cook. It is such a shame. She did so much and I dont have even a single pea to serve her. I called my friend and luckily he arranged some money for me. I ordered groceries online as I cannot leave Ae Cha alone. After a few minutes, things came and I prepared some food.

Ae Cha took a bath and I got her ready, then I also took a bath becoz I cleaned the whole house and cooked food and I was stinking now. I mean I dont know her but for the world, she is a big star. And that star is coming to my house so how can leave things undone? I wore a nice white shirt with black jeans and made Ae Cha wear, a pink frock. Ae Cha was sitting on my bed when she asked,
"Appa is someone coming home, you worked alot today?".
"Yes appa's love, a guest is coming.", I said as I combed my hair.

I arranged the table. I looked at the clock it was 5 pm. Will she come or not? I was thinking when the bell rang. I quickly ran towards the door and opened it, which revealed her. When I looked at her I couldn't move my gaze. I never saw anyone this beautiful in my life. She was wearing a red dress and her hair was straightened.
"May I come in?", she asked showing the beautiful dimple on her right cheek.
"Oh yes yes, please.", I said as I came back to reality.

Y/n's POV:

I decided to go to Han Sung's house becoz I was missing Ae Cha so much. It had been 2 weeks since I last saw her. So I wore that red dress which Jimin gave me when I first met him as Y/n. I straightened my hair and applied a little makeup as I wanted to look good. I was excited to meet them. I dont know why but I was.
So around 5 pm, I reached his house. I rang the bell and he opened it in less than a minute. I was shocked to see that he was the same Han Sung I met 2 weeks ago. He actually looked really nice in the white shirt and black jeans along with perfectly combed hair. And the fragrance of his perfume was really good. I went inside the house.

Han Sung's POV:

"Ms. Y/n you are looking really beautiful.", I said nervously not wanting her to think I'm a pervert guy.
"Thank you so much, Mr. Han Sung, you are looking quite handsome as well.", she complimented me and I felt my cheeks getting red.
"Plz no need to call me Mr., you can refer me by saying Han Sung.", I said.
"Well on one condition.", she said while folding her arms.
"What?", I asked.
"You will refer to me as Y/n, no need to get formal.", she said which brought a smile to my face.
"ITZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!", Ae Cha came running as she saw her.
"Oh my baby, I missed you so much.", Y/n said as she bent down and hugged her.
"Are you really in my house?', she asked while poking her cheeks.
"Yes my baby, I am.", Y/n said and kissed her cheek.
"Can I call you unnie?", Ae Cha asked.
"But baby I'm really elder than you.", Y/n replied.
"Then can I call u eomma? U smell just like my eomma. I love this smell.", Ae Cha said which widened both my and Y/n's eyes. I quickly held Ae Cha and apologized to Y/n.
"I'm so sorry, please forgive her, she is just a child she doesn't know what to speak.", I said.
"Hahaha it's okay, I can understand Han Sung.", she said and then looked at Ae Cha and said,
"Baby you can call me whatever you want.", she said which shocked me.
"Then I will call you eomma.", Ae Cha said again to which I said,
"No, you will call her unnie.", i said becoz i dont want her to get uncomfortable around me.
"But...", Ae Cha was speaking but I cut her off.
"Unnie I said.", Ae Cha gulped and said,
"Okie."
"Aish I'm so sorry, please have a seat. I know this house isn't good enough for a star like you but this is all I have.", I said to which she stated,
"Plz dont say this, I love this place. It feels like home becoz it has that coziness.", she said which brought a smile to my face.
"I will set the dinner.", I said leaving Ae Cha with her.
God, why is my heart beating so fast? What is happening?