Round 1!

We all came to the auditorium of our school. Y/n and I haven't talked ever since the start of the day. I just hope she doesn't mess up.
"Okie students listen u all will be given a number and that is the sequence of how u all will perform.", Ms. Shin said.
"Only 20 pairs will be selected and move to the next round.", Mr. Dongyeon said.
We all took our positions. Y/n and I was in 21st place.
Soon the auditorium started filling with students and teachers. I was kinda nervous and I could easily see the tension on Y/n's face as well. I went to her and said,
"Dont worry we will go to the next round.", she saw me in surprise and then smiled.
Hyungs and Ni-Yeon were also there.
The first round began.

Every pair was singing so well, idk how will we be able to get selected. I saw Y/n, her eyes were closed and she was murmuring something.
"Now comes students of section A-12, Jeon Jungkook, and Choi Y/n.", Ms. Shin said and everyone started clapping for us.
"He is my boyfriend.", Ni-Yeon shouted from her seat.
We held our mics and started singing.

We finished the song and I must say her voice is of an angel's.
Everyone stood up and clapped for us. Miss Shin said,
"That was awesome kids. Excellent job!"
Y/n smiled and then went to her seat without saying a word. I went and sat beside her and said,
"We did a good job Y/n."
"Hmmm.", her reaction was not what I was expecting.
After everyone finished, the Principal announced the results,
"...and the last and one of my favorite pairs that got selected is Y/n and Jungkook.", he said and Y/n was jumping like an uncontrollably happy kid.
"Y/n we got selected.", I excitedly went to her.
"Ikr Im so happy Jungkook...ahh yes.", she joyously said but then suddenly her tone changed to seriousness.
WTF is her problem now why is she acting like this with me?

We went to the class and Y/n ran toward Jimin and Taehyung hyungs.
"Jiminaaaah, Taehyungaaaah I got selected!", she said while hugging them.
"Ikr and u were so good Y/n.", Jimin hyung said.
"We are so proud of u Y/n.", Taehyung hyung added.
I went near them to which Jimin hyung said,
"Kookie u both were so good."
"Thank u hyung.", I replied while smiling.
"U both make a really good team.", Taehyung hyung said.
"Yes hyung, Y/n has a good voice.", I said to which Y/n rolled her eyes and went out of class.
"What happened to her.", they both said.
"Wait lemme go and see.", I said and went after her.

"Y/n, Y/n wait...", I was saying but she was ignoring me.
I went to her and held her wrist to stop her.
"What Jungkook? What have I done to u now?", she literally barked at me.
"Woah, easy girl. What happened to u?", I asked.
"Seriously?"
"What? Why are u acting like this?"
"I guess u were the one who said me to stay away from u. Right?"
"Yes, it was me but...."
"But what?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt u or offend u like this....", I said to which her anger went from 100 to 0, "...see Y/n I really dont have any problem with u. Yesterday I was angry that's why I said all that sh*t, but try to understand I love Ni-Yeon, I can't see her upset. And I will do anything to make her happy. U tell me if u love someone and he doesn't like seeing u with another person what will u do? Care about other person or do the thing what ur love wants?", I said and she went silent.
"I swear my intentions are not bad towards u two, I just want u to not hate me.", she said in low voice.
"Please try to understand, she doesn't like u around me. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have acted like this to u...", I was saying but Y/n came a lil close to me and put her hand on my shoulder, and said,
"I understand and dont worry I will do whatever u want and like but in return u have to promise me one thing."
"What?"
"U won't be rude to me."
Seriously she asked for this, I thought she would ask something big.
"I promise. Now if u are in a normal mood now shall we go to the class.", I asked with a smile.
"Yeah sure.", she replied politely with a sweet smile.

Y/n's POV:

We all were packing our bags when Ni-Yeon, Chae-Yeong, and Eun-Jung came to me. Chae-Yeong snatched my bad from me and dropped all my books and stuff.
"Hey what is ur problem?", I said to which Eun-Jung held my hair from my back.
"Shut up!", Ni-Yeon yelled. Everyone was seeing me but none came to help me. My friends weren't in the class. They went with Jungkook to Mr. Lee.
"U think u will steal my Jungkook from me? Huh, u bi*ch!", Ni-Yeon screamed at me.
"Leave me, it's hurting.", I hissed in pain.
"Oh it will hurt more when I will do worse than this.", Ni-Yeon said and grabbed me by my hair.
"NI-YEON! LEAVE HER!", I heard someone from behind. It was Jimin. He quickly came to me and released me from her grip.
"What the fu*k were u doing huh?", Taehyung yelled at her. Meanwhile, Jungkook came,
"What happened here?", he asked.
"Ask ur girlfriend?", Taehyung and Jimin angrily shouted at Jungkook while I was crying.
"Ni-Yeon what's going on?", Jungkook asked.
"Kookie, this girl was saying she will do bad with me and make u hate me.", this witch acted and nobody in the class spoke in my favor. Of course, why would they after all I'm just a simple, fat girl whereas Ni-Yeon is the daughter of the owner of this school.
"She is lying!", Taehyung and Jimin said together.
"No I'm not Jungkook, idk what is her problem. She hates me soo much and so do ur friends.", she said all this while shedding crocodile tears.
Jungkook took her into his embrace and moved his hands through her hair. Then he took a deep breath and literally screamed at the top of his lungs,
"Y/N FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP BOTHERING NI-YEON, I TRIED BEING NICE TO U BUT ITS USELESS. PLZ GO AWAY FROM HERE."
"JUNGKOOK...", Taehyung and Jimin were about to fight with him but I stopped them and apologized to them, and left the class.
"Y/N..Y/N..", I heard both of them yelling my name from back but I didn't stop.

On my way to home, I cried becoz it hurts so bad when the person u love the most hates u for the things u have never done. I dont know why God is testing me like this.

I quickly ran towards my room and slammed the door.
I heard knocking at my door. It was Soobin oppa.
"Y/n open the door dear.", he said.
"Go away oppa I dont wanna talk to anyone.", I said while crying.
"Y/n open up the door it's me Yeonjun.", Yeonjun oppa said and I went to open the door becoz only he is the one who understands me and never judges me.
I quickly hugged him.
"What happened why is my sugarplum crying?", he asked me.
"Oppa I hate myself I don't wanna live here, send me somewhere where nobody will hate me.", I said to which Soobin oppa angrily said,
"Aish be quiet, dont u dare to say that ever again? Tell me who did this to u, and I will smash his head."
"Aish Soobin calm down, lemme ask her. Yes Y/n tell me.", Yeonjun oppa said.
"Leave it!", I said.
They both made me sit on the bed and sat on my sides and Soobin oppa said politely,
"Dont u trust ur oppas cherrypie?"
"No oppa that's not what I meant.", I said.
"Then tell us!", Yeonjun oppa said.
I told them all what happened to me today.
"Aish Y/n dear listen, they all are idiots. I promise u one day when u will become really successful they all will regret behaving like this with u. U just focus on yourself and ur studies. U have really nice friends like Taehyung and Jimin hyung. I know they both truly value u. And u have two brothers who will always support u in whatsoever u want to do. Just dont focus on these trashy people. Once u become an idol they all will be like 'Y/n is our friend, she used to study with us.', U will meet alot of these types of people in life. Be a brave girl.", Yeonjun oppa said which soothed me.
"Yes Y/n, not everyone is blessed enough to be with u. U know what u r God's favorite that's why he is giving u so many tests. But remember one thing if He is giving u so many tests there will be a time when He will give u uncountable blessings and happiness and as far as I know my sister will be the world's most famous and lovable girl.", Soobin oppa said while wiping my tears.
"Thank u so much for always being there with me whenever I needed u guys. I love u both so much.", I said and hugged them.
They both also hugged me and said,
"We love u as well."
"Ahh Y/n there is one thing we want to share with u.", Yeonjun oppa said while taking me out of his embrace.
"Yes oppa!", I said.
"Ahh Y/n today we went to Bighit Entertainment Company to audition for a boy group.", Soobin oppa said.
"WHAT!!!!", I jumped from the bed.
"Hehehe yes!", Yeonjun oppa nervously said.
"And u both never told me. Since when u both started keeping secrets from me."
"No no Y/n...", Soobin oppa was saying but I said,
"Aish guys I'm joking, I hope u both get selected. My prayers are always with u.", I said and they both hugged me.
"Okie now come let's eat, I'm really hungry.", Yeonjun oppa said and we three went downstairs.