The 2 Letters!

Jungkook's POV:

It's been a week since Y/n hasn't come to school. I went to Jimin hyung. I told him everything last week that why I did so bad with Y/n.
"Jimin hyung why isn't Y/n coming?', I asked.
"I dont know Jungkook. We all will go to her house today. She isn't even picking up our calls.", Jimin hyung said when Taehyung hyung came to me and said,
"Why do u even care for her? What u did to her nobody does. Her biggest mistake was to love u.", Taehyung hyung was really angry at me.
"Taehyung relax, he has told us already why he did that.", Jimin hyung said.
"Yes hyung, I even left Ni-Yeon now. Please forgive me.", I said to Taehyung hyung.
"Dont ask forgiveness from me, if Y/n forgives u I will also.", he said and went away.

After school, we all went to Y/n's house. Jimin hyung rang the bell. Soobin opened the door. When he looked at me he rolled his eyes and called Yeonjun.
"Hyung Y/n's friends are here.", he said and Yeonjun called us all inside.
We all sat and after drinking water Taehyung hyung asked for Y/n.
"Yeonjun where is Y/n, why isn't she coming to school.", Taehyung hyung asked.
"Yes Yeonjun we all r really worried.", Jin hyung said.
"Yes please both of u tell me what happened to her. Is she alright?", Jimin hyung asked.
"Hyung I should be asking that question. What happened last week, on Saturday that Y/n had to take such a big decision.", Yeonjun said.
"Yes Y/n went happily with u Jungkook hyung, but when she returned she was all wet and crying.", Soobin said and looked at me as if he will kill me any moment now.
"Wait, what did u say, which big decision?", Suga hyung asked.
"She left Korea.", Yeonjun said which shocked us all.
"WHAT! Left Korea!", we all said.
"Where and why?", Namjoon hyung asked.
"She went to New York.", Soobin said.
"NEW YORK!", Jhope hyung jumped from his seat.
"Yes she will be living with our uncle now.", Yeonjun said.
"When will she return?", Taehyung hyung asked.
"We dont know. She said she is tired of staying here. Everybody says bad to her and insults her that's why she wants to go.", Soobin said and everyone gave me a death stare. I know this all is my fault.
"So how will we communicate with her? She isn't even picking up our calls.", Jimin hyung said sadly.
"Hyung, Y/n left these 2 letters for u both.", Soobin said and got up from his seat and gave each letter to Taehyung and Jimin hyung.
"And yes we wanted to tell this as well that after a few days, we both will leave also.", Yeonjun said.
"Where?", I asked.
"We have been selected as the members of a kpop band by Bighit Company, so we both won't be here.", Yeonjun told us.
We all stood up and except me they both hugged everyone and then we came out.

"What did she write in the letter?', Jin hyung asked.
"I will read it.", Taehyung hyung said,
"My dear Alien, u have no idea how lucky u made me by becoming my friend. Ever since the start I wanted to be ur and Jimin's friend, but I hesitated coz I thought just like everyone u both will also hate me becoz of my weight and looks. But to my surprise, u both were a gift from God to me. I never wanted to leave u or Jimin or any of my friends, but I got tired, I couldn't bear this much insult and humiliation. All I wanted was a little love and a little care from u guys. Im glad I met u both. U guys have no idea what u both mean to me. Even tho im going now but promise me every month u both will write letters to me and give them to my Auntie, she will send them to me. I dont want to break my friendship with u guys. And yes promise me that u both will send pics of yourselves and of all my friends to me. I wanna see how handsome u all grow, hehe. Tell Jin I love his cooking, tell Suga I love his savageness, tell Jhope I love his smile and tell Namjoon I love the way he breaks things but never people's hearts. I love u all so much. I will be waiting for ur reply. Take care.
Your loving friend,
Y/n!"
,
Taehyung hyung read and he started to cry,
"Jimin, I want Y/n back, tell her to come back....u...its only becoz of u...", hyung came to me and pushed me and I fell on the road, "...Y/n is gone only becoz of u Jungkook, I hate u. I dont want to be friends with u again. U r the worst. Only becoz of that ugly bi*ch u sent Y/n away from us.", hyung came to beat me but rest of them stopped him.
"Taehyung are u crazy huh? What r u doing?", Jin hyung said while pulling him back.
"I'm sorry hyung...", I said to Taehyung hyung but he cut me off and yelled,
"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK, I DONT EVER WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH U AGAIN!".
Jhope hyung hugged him and he cried on his shoulder.
"Jimin u read what Y/n has written for u.", Suga hyung said.
"Okay...", Jimin hyung replied and started to read,
"My dear Mochi, u made me realize that I'm not worthy of hatred at all. Ur friendship with me taught me alot about myself. I realized that I can also get the best things in my life, God doesn't hate me in fact he loves me that is why he gave u to me. Thank u so much for becoming friends with me but listen the journey of our friendship doesn't end over here. We 3 will remain besties for the rest of our lives. Listen to me Jimin, Taehyung has a really soft heart. I know he will start crying after reading my letter but u have to promise me u will take care of my winter bear. He is as precious to me as u r, take care of him. I promise I will come back and meet my buddies again. Promise me u won't ever break your friendship with Taehyung no matter how childish he becomes coz I wanna meet both of u when I return. I will be sending letters to u every month. I have given Auntie ur number. Whenever she will receive my letters she will call u and give u them and before sending letters to me she will inform u so dont forget me and our friendship. I will miss all of u soo much. Tell Jin his dad jokes are really lame but I love them, tell Suga no matter how tough he becomes, in the end, he is really sweet and deserves to be loved the most, tell Jhope that if I had a brother it would have definitely been just like him and tell Namjoon that he won't stop acting weird and silly becoz that is the way I love him and all of us love him. I dont wanna talk about Jungkook but tell him to take care of himself and I wish he stays happy with Ni-Yeon becoz of whom he insulted me without even thinking how badly he killed my feelings for him. And yeah I know this will kinda sound weird but now I can tell u that u were my first crush in this school. Hehehe sorry. Never mind I will miss all 6 of u so much. U can ask other boys to send me letters if they like but there is no option for u and Taehyung to miss even a single letter. Take care Jimin, I really love u and Taehyung and do tell him not to cry. I will miss both of u so much. I will be waiting for ur reply. Take care.
Your Loving Friend,
Y/n!"

When Jimin hyung was reading this he got tears in his eyes and so does all of us.
"Jimin I miss her.", Taehyung hyung said and hugged Jimin hyung.
"It's okie Tae, u have heard what Y/n said right, dont cry she will send us letters.", Jimin hyung said.
"We will also send letters to her.", Jhope hyung said while wiping his tears.
"Yes, Y/n is our friend as well, in fact, our family.", Suga hyung said as a tear escaped his eye.
"No matter how much she hates my dad jokes I will keep on sending her.", Jin hyung said while crying.
"I wish we could have done something to stop her.", Namjoon hyung said as he sniffed his nose.
Taehyung hyung again got angry and he came to me and said,
"I couldn't forget her face when she was crying only becoz of u, I hate u Jungkook. Becoz of u I lost a really dear friend of mine. Go to ur Ni-Yeon becoz of whom u did this all.", he said and wiped his tears and left us over there.
"Taehyung wait...", Jimin hyung said and all of the boys ran after him.

"This is all my fault, she left becoz of me. How will I be able to forgive myself.", I said to myself and cried but I was hopeless as I couldn't do anything now.