A New Twist!

Jungkook's POV:

It's been a week since Y/n and I haven't talked to each other after 'THAT' incident. Why isn't she talking to me? Ughhh what is happening to me, why have I started caring about her behavior towards me? I dont know why this all is happening but I dont get a good feeling about it at all.

I was sitting on my chair completing my notes as it was our free class. Chae-Yeong came to me and whispered in my ear that Ni-Yeon is calling me. So I went with her but tbh I dont like spending time with Ni-Yeon at all now.

"Jungkook are u ready?", Ni-Yeon asked me.
"For what?", I replied.
"What do u mean for what, aish u forgot the final attack."
"Ni-Yeon can we plz stop this, I dont get a good feeling about this. I dont wanna do this anymore."
"What do u mean u dont wanna do, Jungkook u dont have a choice. U have to do it. Wait, wait, wait, wait, dont tell me u have started liking Y/n."
"What! NO! I only like u."
"Then what's the issue?"
"I dont know, I feel like a criminal by doing this."
"Dont think too much my Kookie.", Ni-Yeon said while cupping my face.
"Okie Chae-Yeong, is Eun-Jung there?", she asked from Chae-Yeong.
"Yes Ni-Yeon, Eun-Jung went to Y/n.", Chae-Yeong replied.
I took a deep breath as I have to do it for Ni-Yeon's sake.

Y/n's POV:

I was talking to Jimin when Eun-Jung came to me and said,
"Yo fatso, Mr.Lee is calling u."
"Why?", I asked.
"Im not ur servant that I will answer you, you check yourself. Idiot!", she harshly barked at me.
"Hey Eun-Jung, mind ur language.", Jimin said but I signaled him to stay calm.
"Jimin I will come back in a few minutes.", I said and then went.

As I was walking I passed by a class where I saw Jungkook and Chae-Yeong talking. Although I dont like to eavesdrop but only becoz I heard my name that's why I stopped and listened.

Jungkook's POV:

Ni-Yeon was sitting behind the door and I saw Y/n standing outside. I dont like this but I have to do it.
"Jungkook, is everything alright? U called me here.", Chae-Yeong said her lines.
"Yes Cherry, see u r my bestie, childhood bestie. We both grew together and we have shared everything with each other right?", I said and this is also true. Chae-Yeong and I are friends since when we were 4.
"Yes Jungkook, but I'm getting worried. What happened why u are talking like this."
"I-I think I dont like Ni-Yeon anymore."
"WHAT!", Chae-Yeong said and Ni-Yeon gave a thumbs-up.
"Yes, I think I like someone else, Cherry."
"Who?"
"I-I think Y-Y/n!"
"WHATTTT! Jungkook can u just stop dropping bombs on me, Just explain everything clearly."
"See Cherry, I was wrong about Y/n, she is the sweetest girl I have ever met, she is the best. Whenever I am with her I feel everything around me is cheerful. Her presence with me taught me alot about myself. With Ni-Yeon I am happy but she never understands me and instead imposes her decisions on me whereas Y/n, she not only listens to me but also understands me. She gives importance to my decision. Ni-Yeon is just so self-obsessed that she can't see anything or anyone besides herself. Y/n is completely different. I dont wanna be with Ni-Yeon anymore. I dont like spending time with her at all, whenever I am with her I feel suffocated that's why I have been avoiding her for the past few days. I want to be with Y/n. She makes me happy and excited. She is so considerate. I-I love her.", I said all this. Ni-Yeon and Chae-Yeong thought that I said my lines but to be honest I said what I wanted to say. Yes the reason why I care about Y/n's behavior towards me is becoz I like her.
"But u used to say she is ugly, Jungkook."
"I was wrong Cherry, she has a beautiful heart and if u fall in love with someone's personality u fall in love with their appearance as well. Ni-Yeon only has a beautiful face that is it. Her heart is not good. Help me Cherry what should I do?"
"Jungkook, Jungkook, relax. Do what ur heart says."
"I can't tell her anything coz I fear what if our friendship gets ruined."
"Jungkook dont think like this. You r the best, no girl can reject u. I know she also likes u."
"Cant this happen that she proposes to me and says that she likes me if she really likes me?"
"Aish Jungkook u r talking nuts. Listen to me, take her to some park or pretty place, and then try to tell her what u feel about her, I know everything will be perfect."
"I dont know I can't risk our friendship."
"Aish dont think too much, as I said earlier do what ur heart says."
"But what about Ni-Yeon?"
"Leave her to me, I will handle her."
"U sure."
"Yes anything for my bestie.", Chae-Yeon said and I hugged her. I really wish this all would be true.
"I better go now.", I said.

Y/n's POV:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, JUNGKOOK LOVES ME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!
"I better go now.", Jungkook said and I quickly ran towards the class.
I can't express how happy I am. Jungkook loves me. Finally, the thing which I wanted for the past 2 years to happen is finally happening. I quickly came to class and sat on my chair. After 5 minutes Jungkook, and Chae-Yeong came back. Jungkook looked at me and smiled at me and I smiled back although I blushed alot.
We all were chatting with each other when Ni-Yeon entered the class and said,
"Listen, everybody, tomorrow u all are invited to my house. I'm gonna give a party to all my class fellows, except u Y/n. U r not invited." I would have been shocked if she invited me.
"Why can't Y/n come?", Taehyung said.
"Tae cant u agree with me once? Why is it necessary that u have to always oppose me.", Ni-Yeon said.
Taehyung rolled his eyes. He really hates Ni-Yeon more than anyone in this class. Even more than me.
"I won't come then.", Jimin said.
"Why?", Ni-Yeon asked.
"Coz Y/n isn't coming.", Jimin replied.
"Oh no Jimin dont do this, actually I have to go somewhere with my auntie. So even if she had invited me I wouldn't be going.", I said while lying like a pro. Coz I dont want him to miss the fun.
"U sure Y/n?", Jimin asked.
"Yup!", I said while smiling.
"See problem solved. Tomorrow at 6 pm u all will come, okie?", Ni-Yeon said and the whole class screamed,
"YES!!!!".
But to my surprise Jungkook was quiet.

At Hometime:

I was about to leave with Jimin and Taehyung when Jungkook popped in between and said,
"Hyungs if u dont mind can I drop Y/n today?", he said and I blushed hard whereas Jimin and Taehyung gave me smirks and said to Jungkook,
"Sure Kookie, Y/n is all urs.", they said and laughed whereas Jungkook and I blushed.
We both started walking.
"Y/n.", Jungkook said.
"Yes, Jungkook.", I answered.
"R u really busy tomorrow or u just said that so that Jimin hyung can go?"
"A-Ahhh...."
"Okie I got it u lied. So that means u r free tomorrow."
"Yeah kinda..."
"Okie so if u dont mind... can I take u somewhere tomorrow?", he asked me.
"Ahhh where?"
"Trust me it will be a good one."
"Okie.", I said and looked down as I was really red.
We both were walking when Jungkook held my hand. I looked at him but he was looking down. He held it tightly so I also grabbed it firmly. Omg, I'm loving this all.
We reached outside my house.
"Okie Jungkook meet u tomorrow.", I said and I was about to go inside when Jungkook stopped me.
"Hey Y/n, wait.", he said and I stepped forward toward him.
"Yes?"
"Look up there.", Jungkook said while pointing at the sky.
I looked up and when I did he kissed my cheek and ran away.
AHHHHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK WHAT R U DOING TO ME? I quickly went inside.

Jungkook's POV:

I smiled after running, I really like her. I will inform Chae-Yeong that I won't be a part of this dirty game anymore. I want to be with Y/n.

At evening:

I was in my room completing my homework when Amma entered.
"Jk, Chae-Yeong came to meet u.", amma said.
"Okie amma I'm coming.", I said and went down to the living room.

"Oh Cherry it's so good u came I wanted to share something with u.", I said.
"Me to Jungkook.", Chae-Yeong said but she was kinda upset.
"Okie say it.", I said.
"No first u.", she said while bringing a smile to her face.
"Whatever happened at school, and whatever I said to u in the class, well it's all true."
"WHAT!"
"Hehehe yes, I really like Y/n. and I dont wanna be a part of this game anymore. I want to be with Y/n."
"NO!"
"What do u mean?"
"U can't do this to Ni-Yeon, she will completely break."
"I will talk to her tomorrow and clear things between us."
"NO, U WON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS!"
"Why what happened, why r u acting like this?"
"Jungkook we have to do everything that she says."
"WHY?"
"Becoz she doesn't have enough time left."
"W-what do y-you mean??"
"Ni-Yeon is suffering from cancer, she won't be with us in the next few months."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!", I said as I jumped from my chair, "ARE U EVEN IN UR SENSES! WHAT R U SAYING?"
"Im not lying. Eun-Jung told me."
"How does she know?"
"Last Sunday she went to Ni-Yeon's house and she heard her parents talk about Ni-Yeon's illness. U have to do what she is asking for."
"But Y/n's heart will break into million pieces."
"Forget her now, Ni-Yeon is more important."
"NO, Y/n is also important."
"Jungkook I know u ever since childhood, I also know how stubborn u are. Fine, u love Y/n, but u can be with her later on, just apologize to her, and then u both will be together but dont do anything that can worsen Ni-Yeon's health. She is with us for a very short period of time. Please understand."
"Let me think Cherry, u literally confused me."
"Do think Jungkook, and make sure u make the right decision. I will go now.", she said and left.
Now where the hell am I stuck?