Friends Day Out!

"Y/n take care girl, and if anything goes wrong do call us.", Yeonjun oppa said to me.
"Aish hyung, she will be alright. Y/n have fun okie.", Soobin oppa said.
"Take care oppas. I will be back by 9 pm.", I said and waved to them goodbye and came out of the house.
The boys were already waiting for me.
"Jiminaahhhhh! Taehyungaaahhhh!", I exclaimed and hugged my 2 sweet angels.
"Yaah Y/n we are also here!", Namjoon said with a pout.
"Aish!", I said and hugged them one by one except Jungkook.
"So shall we start the most awesome day of our life?" Jin asked excitedly.
"Yes!", all of us said in unison.

We started walking towards the beach coz that's only 15mins away from my house. I wore a black hoodie and black jeans. Whereas boys were wearing simple shirts and jeans but Jungkook was looking kinda cute and handsome. Jungkook came between Jhope and me and stood near me.

 Jungkook came between Jhope and me and stood near me

"Y/n do u like chocolate ice cream?', he asked.
"Yes Jungkook I love it.", I replied.
"Mee too!", he excitedly cheered.
I dont know how and why but im madly in love with this boy. I hope I dont die today becoz he is being extra nice to me.

We reached the beach around 12 pm. It was crowded but we enjoyed it coz all 8 of us were together.
"Hahahahaha no Jimin don't....", I said as Jimin was continuously sloshing water on me.
"No Y/n no one will save u today.", Taehyung said and joined Jimin.
"Hahahaha guys anyone, help me.", I said to the rest of them who were laughing at our silly behavior.
"Im coming Y/n!", Jungkook said and came and we both teamed up and threw water at them.
"Hyung dont u know Y/n and I are a power couple.", Jungkook said while splashing water. I couldn't believe what he said, we...and a couple. AHHHHH!

Jungkook's POV:

We both were having alot of fun while teasing hyungs. Y/n is really nice and fun if you get to know her fully.
"Okie okie, u both win.", Jimin hyung said and they both fell on the sand while laughing like crazy psychos. I just love them so much. My hyungs r the best.
We all sat on one of the mats whereas Y/n was still inside the water finding something.
"Hey guys see what I found.", she said as she ran towards us.
"What is it?", Suga hyung asked.
"I think it's oyster.", she said.
"But it's partially closed.", Jin hyung said while holding it in hand.
"Yaah Namjoonie, open it.", Jhope hyung said.
"Yeah but be careful.", Jimin hyung added.
We all locked our eyes on the oyster and hyung.
"WOWWWWWW!", we all were shocked when we saw a pearl in it.
"This is so beautiful!", Taehyung and Y/n said together.
"Its a very rare kind and u need really good luck to find a pearl in an oyster....", I said while looking at Y/n, "...Y/n, you know how precious and invaluable thing u found?", I said while completing my sentence.
"Can I see it.", she said while taking it from my hand. I gave it to her.
"This is really beautiful.", she said.
Man, she is a goddess of luck. First her voice, now this pearl.
"What should I do with it?', she asked innocently.
"It's ur do whatever u want.", Namjoon hyung said.
"If I give it as a gift to someone will that person like it?", she asked.
"How can u give something so expensive and valuable to someone like this.", I asked.
"Well that person is really special to me.", she said while smiling.

After spending like 3 hours at the beach we went to a cafe.
"Guys order whatever u want, today the food is on me.", Y/n said as her happiness was on some other level.
"Seriously!", all hyungs said in excitement.
"Yup.", she said.
We all ordered food and enjoyed it alot. Tbh, I love Ni-Yeon more than myself but I never enjoyed this much with her the way I'm enjoying with hyungs and Y/n. I know I have been acting distant with my friends but what can I do I can't lose Ni-Yeon otherwise I would have made Y/n my girl bestie.

After eating food we all decided to watch a movie just like the way we planned. We went to the cinema. We watched 'Teenage Dreams', and my God it was one awesome movie. It was about this boy who was really fat as a teenager and he liked his class fellow who was the most popular and beautiful girl but she had a boyfriend. The girl and his bf made a plan to insult that boy in their high school's farewell. The boy broke so badly that he returned back after 15 years as a handsome millionaire man and that girl regretted treating him poorly.

"Guys that movie was awesome right!", Y/n said.
"Yes I really loved how Ji-Seung returned as the richest businessman and closed every single mouth who treated him like sh*t.", Suga added said.
"And yeah did u see Chea-ri's face after she saw him.", Jin hyung added.
"Guys I better go home now, it's already 8:30 pm, auntie and oppas must be getting worried.", Y/n said.
"That early.", I dont know why I said that.
"Ahh yeah, dont worry we will meet on Monday and yeah we also have to win the final.", Y/n said.
"Yeah, Y/n im thinking we should sing a song I wrote for final...", I was saying but she spoke,
"Euphoria, I will prepare it. I know the lyrics.", she said. Wait how?
"Okie now let's go!", she said and we all dropped her home.

"Okie guys take care.", she said and hugged everyone one by one except me.
"Byee Y/n, and yeah we love u.", Jimin said.
"I love u all as well.", she said and was about to go inside when I stopped her. Idky I did that.
"Hey Y/n.", I said and went to her and hugged her.
"Take care, bye.", I said, and without saying anything she went inside and we all went towards our houses.