Live!

Y/n's POV:

What a day it had been. I was laying in my bed, trying to sleep, but I believe the excitement inside me is keeping me awake. All I want to see tomorrow is how everyone reacts. But what should I do now?
I was sitting on my bed, thinking of anything to do to keep myself occupied when an inspiration struck me.
"Why not start a live and see my lovely hives? They could be up at this hour, or at least some of them will be," I muttered as I returned my focus to the clock, which was screaming at me, 'Yaah fool, it's 2 am, go to sleep,' but you all know how stubborn I am. Hehehe.

I began a live at Weverse after pulling my iPad out of a drawer. Three million people were watching me after two minutes. I'm famous, man, wow.
"Hello, folks." I greeted everyone and began browsing through the comments, which were filled with nothing but purple hearts and love emoticons.
I questioned, "Arent you guys asleep?" and then I read a response that said, 'I live in the States so it's basically 1 pm here.'
"Wow, I see.", I added, "I really want to go, especially to Disney Land," to which someone replied, 'You are a Queen, Disney Land is for Princesses.'
"AWWW Thank u so much. I wasn't sleeping, so I decided to come and meet my hives. I missed you all so much, and it had been a long time since I had a live." I remarked, and noticed comments again, one of which asked, 'Should we name you Y/n or Itzy now!'
"Ahh you saw my interview, well did you like that I revealed my identity?" and all replies were resoundingly positive.
"Hehehehe, you all are cute." Then another comment got my attention, 'Is it true Yeonjun oppa and Soobin oppa are your brothers?'
"Ahhh yes yes, they are my brothers, like cousins, but I spent my entire childhood with them; even before Amma and appa died, we used to live on the same street, so I visited them every day."
'Y/n, marry me!'

"Ahahahahaah, well, bring the paperwork, but first you must get my oppas' approval. I'll get married to you if Yeonjun and Soobin oppa say yes". As I pointed to my ring finger, I added, "See, my finger is likewise empty."
'Does Park Jimin offer you free dresses?'

"Oh my goodness, no, no, no. Despite the fact that we were childhood closest friends, I never took advantage of him. And, by the way, he had no idea I was his boyhood friend until the day we met. Remember how I claimed on Wangi's program that the day I met my friends, Jimin and Taehyung, was the day they both got to know it was me, their friend. And their reaction was priceless. They both said, "Omg Itzy, we're sorry we didn't know you were sitting with us," when they saw my face. My besties are my fanboys, and they had no idea about it."
'Did that particular person finally come with regrets about losing you?'
"Ahh, you mean the one who insulted me? I'm not sure, but I think he did because he didn't expect that from Choi Itzy!"
'Will you come to Thailand?'.

"Hmm, I don't have any world tours planned right now, but I will have one soon, so maybe yup, Thailand will be my spot. You have to come, ok? Hehehe"
Then I started humming 'Fake Love'
'Is that your new song?'

"Omg did I give spoiler? Hehehehe."
'I love you.'

"I love you as well as the rest of you; thank you so much for always being there for me and never leaving my side. You're all like family to me. That is why I never conceal anything from you since that is what family entails. You'll all be with me till the end, or I'll come to your houses and make you mine. ;)"
'Is Sarah unnie at home?'
"Aish shhhh Sarah unnie is sleeping; if she finds out I'm awake, she'll put an end to this live and force me to sleep. I don't want to leave you right now."
Then I began humming some songs.
"Hey do you want a small concert.", I inquired and the replies were 'Yesssssssssssssss'.
"Okie, I'll go check on Sarah unnie, and if any of your friends don't know I'm live and like me, you can go and inform them so they don't miss it, ok? I'll be back in five minutes," I remarked as I walked outside to visit Sarah unnie, who was sleeping like there was no tomorrow. Hehehe adorable.

I thus returned to my room with a microphone.
"Are you guys all set? I'll start by singing the English version of Boy With Luv." I said, "Okie?" and began to sing.

(Credit goes to the rightful owner. Consider this as your voice.)

I kept the level down since I didn't want Unnie to wake up.
"Hmmm, what song should I sing next? Yeah."

(Consider this ur voice.)

"Guys, I really like Blankpink's new song 'Ice Cream.' So 1 2 3 go!"

(Consider this your voice)

"Hmm, let's go to the western side now. This song really gets to me."

(Consider this your voice.)

Jungkook's POV:

I was sobbing on my bed while watching her live. After all that transpired today, this song is like adding insult to injury.

What caused this rapid change? Everything was going smoothly. Why did it have to be her? The one I shattered so badly? Why should I, of all people, fall for the same girl I rejected many years ago? She despises me. Now I see why she treated me in this manner from the start.

"Okay guys, now suggest me a song," she asked.
I know my comment will never be seen by her, but I still said, 'Into your arms or Alone Pt.2'.
"Hmmm, into your arms or alone pt.2, oh boy, you're depressed today. Don't worry, I'm here to help. Tell them I'm your girlfriend if they break your heart. Hehehehe. I'll sing both for you," she responded, breaking my heart even more. She read my comment and is comforting me without realizing I was the source of her grief.
"OK, folks, this is for my depressed partner. Hehehehe."

(Consider this your voice)

I couldn't handle it any longer, so I turned off my phone and sobbed on the bed. This is how she felt for all of these years because of me. I wept myself to sleep.

Y/n's POV:

"Okay guys, I'm going to bed now because it's 4:30 a.m. and I have shoots tomorrow. But I had a great time with you all. Thank you so much. Take care, and know that I love you all. Byeeeee." I muttered, turning off my iPad and jumping on my bed since my eyes were pleading for restful sleep.