Final Decision!

Y/n's POV:

I was heading towards the changing room to change my outfit when I heard some voices behind the door. Although I dont eavesdrop but it was Jungkook's voice coming from behind. The door was also slightly opened. It was Jungkook with that bitch.

"Jungkook, I want to give this relationship a proper name.", she said. Wait is she asking him to make out with her? Wtf Jungkook can't do that. He will never. Wait why do I even care?
"I was thinking the same Minseo.", he said. Oh, so the bitch's name is Minseo. And wait did he just agree on making out with her? Jungkook are you crazy how can you have it with her?
"I want to marry you.", she said which dropped my jaw. Wtf this wasn't what I was expecting. No its not fair. Bitch it only has been 2 to 3 days and you are dreaming to marry my Jungkook. He will never say yes.
"I also want to marry you.", he said and I couldn't believe my ears. I quickly dashed in.
"Forgod's sake please learn to knock, we were discussing something private...", she was saying but I yelled at her.
"Get out, I have to talk to Jungkook.".
"No, I.....", she was saying to which Jungkook signaled her to leave.
"What do you want!", he asked as he rolled his eyes.
I went and grabbed his collar and yelled,
"How can u marry her?", he removed my hands from his collar and said,
"I think I am not answerable to u at all, Ms. Choi Itzy!"
"Shut up!"
"U shut up, who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what not.", he said not thinking even once how he is breaking my heart again.
"Jungkook, we can sit and talk. U r angry right now!"
"I'm not angry, I just came to my sense now. I was crazy I tried to prove my love for u whereas for u it was nothing more than a joke. U simply used to crush my heart under your heels."
"Jungkook I..."
"Enough Y/n, our ways are separate now."
"What!"
"Yes.", he said and left the room.

I went straight into my car and asked Ji Seon to drive to Ms. Hwang's house. I even called unnie there.
"Ma'am are you alright?", Ji Seon asked worriedly.
"Yes I am.", I said as I tried my best to control my tears but ended up failing again and again.

I reached the house and went straight to the lounge where Ms. Hwang and Unnie were sitting.
"Y/n what happened?", unnie rushed to me as she saw me crying.
"Y/n what happened my girl, why are you crying.", Ms. Hwang said as she also approached me.
"I have decided something.", I said as I got serious.
"What?", they both asked.
"I'm getting married.", I said to which they both got shocked,
"WHAT!", they both yelled.
"Y/n have you lost your mind, what the hell are you even saying?", unnie said while shaking my shoulders.
"What happened that you decided it?", Ms. Hwand asked.
"U guys tell me can I get married or not!", I said ignoring their questions.
"You can't, becoz your career will be finished.", Ms. Hwang said.
"Then fine I'm ready to give it up.", I said which shocked them even more.
"Y/n calm down girl, tell what has happened, maybe we can figure out another solution.", unnie said.
"This is the only solution, if u both are with me well n good otherwise I will announce this decision by myself to the public.", I said.
"Y/n you can't...", unnie was saying but Ms. Hwang stopped her,
"If that is what she wants, then she will get it. After all, she is a human and it's her right to decide and take decisions about her life."
"But Ma'am she worked day and night and sacrificed nearly everything to reach here, how can she do this? And why are you supporting her?", unnie said.
"Sarah, leave it. It's her final decision. Y/n if you want this then today do a live and tell everyone about it.", Ms. Hwang said where as unnie was getting continuous heart attacks.

I left the place and went straight to Han Sung's house.
I rang the bell and he opened the door.
"Y/n...", he was saying but I quickly went in.
"What happened, are you alright?", he said.
"Do you love me?", I asked which shocked him.
"W-What?"
"I asked do u love me or not?", I said angrily.
"Yes, I-I love you. I love you a lot."
"How much?"
"More than anything on this planet, more than myself."
"Do you love me this much that u can marry me?", I said and his eyes nearly fell off his sockets.
"Y/n, if you are talking about what Ae Cha said then...."
"I asked will you marry me?", I asked angrily. He stayed silent and then replied,
"Yes, I love you and I will marry you!", he said and I quickly hugged him.
"I love you too Han Sung."

At Night:

I was sitting on my bed preparing to start a live when Unnie came in.
"May I come in Ms. Y/n.", she asked permission from me and referred to me as Ms. This made me so awkward.
"Unnie why are you talking like this.", I asked as I approached her.
"I'm your manager, and this is my position."
"No, dont ever say that again, u r my bestie, my sister, my beloved unnie."
"Well sisters dont hide secrets from each other.", she said.
I didn't say anything.
"Tell me Y/n, plz you have no idea how my heart ached when I saw you crying back at ma'am's house.", she said.
"Okie come here.", I said and we both sat on my bed. I told her everything.
"What Jungkook said this!", unnie asked as I started crying.
"Unnie if he never loved me why he did this with me? Why he was after me like crazy lovers? I wanted to start all over again becoz after his accident I realized that my stupidity could take anyone's life. I might be rude but I'm not selfish.", I said as I was taken in an embrace by unnie. I cried on her chest and said,
"I really loved him but never he failed to break my heart. Not in the past and not now."
"Shhh be quiet Y/n, it's okay. Cry as much as u want but why are you causing pain to yourself? I know how much u struggled, u sacrificed to reach this position. Plz my love, dont ruin it by marrying someone. U deserve the best."
"I have decided it Unnie I will marry and show him that I can live without him and Han Sung is far better than him."
Unnie took me out of her embrace and said,
"Sweetie u r taking revenge, you dont love Han Sung. Even right now u r in pain becoz of the fear of losing Jungkook. Dont ruin ur life like this. There is an option for u to date, as the company allows this but marrying is something completely different. You r young, really young. This decision will not only affect your professional life but also your personal life. No doubt Han Sung may be good, but he has a daughter who will always come to him before you. Listen to me, please. I would never want anything wrong to happen with you.", she said but I had already made up my mind.
"Unnie, I will do the live now.", I said as I turned on my iPad."
"You won't listen to me.", she said and left the room.