Get Together!

The driver was heading towards Han Sung's house and I started dressing his hand. Unnie always put things for emergencies in my car so I simply wiped his blood and after putting medicine I dressed his hand. Whereas he was just staring at me.
"Mr. Han Sung, no need to stare at me, I won't bite.", I said while laughing to which he looked away and nervously laughed,
"Ahahaha sorry, I didn't mean to...", he said but I asked,
"How is Ae Cha?".
"Ah, you remember her?".
"Of course yes, she is a beautiful child."
"She is fine but cried alot and even fought me for leaving the cafe."
"Ahh, why so?"
"She wanted to sit with you that's why."
"Ahahaha she is cute."
"Hehe yes but sensitive as well."
"I know, a child becomes sensitive without his or her mother.", I said to which he looked at me surprised.
"Ahh I'm sorry, actually she told me a few things yesterday."
"Aish this child."
"It's okay please dont get angry at her."
"I'm so sorry we both bothered you."
"Oh no no, by the way, where is Ae Cha with right now?"
"She is at home."
"With whom?"
"Alone."
"WHAT! Mr. Han Sung, she is just 5 how can you leave her alone like this."
"I went out for some work and I have no relative left."
"But still.", I said and we reached his house.
"I hope u won't mind if I come inside and meet her?", I asked.
"Of course not.", he said while smiling. He has a good smile.
We both went inside as he opened the door and we heard a crying voice. We both ran in the direction where the voice was coming from when we saw that Ae Cha cut her finger with a glass piece.
"Ae Cha!", we both yelled and ran beside her.
"Omg dear dont worry. Han Sung where is the first aid kit.", I asked him and he said,
"Wait lemme bring.", he quickly ran out of the room and then came back.
"Aish my girl.", I said as I hugged her.
"Here.", Han Sung said and gave me the box. After dressing her hand I picked her in my arms and tried to shhh her.
"Oh my baby dont worry, u are alright now."
"It hurts a lot.", she said while crying. I laid her head on my shoulder and started patting her back. After a few minutes, I found that this angel slept on my shoulder.
"Han Sung, she is asleep.", I whispered to her father. He arranged her bed and I laid her on it. After closing the lights we both came out,
"Thank you so much Ms. Y/n, I got so worried by seeing her like this that I couldn't understand what to do.", he said.
"Aish it's okay Mr. Han Sung, but please it's a request not to leave her alone like this again. This time it was just a cut, god-forbid anything could else happen as well.", I said.
"I will take care, thank you so much and I'm sorry becoz of us your time also got wasted a lot."
"Aish dont say stuff like this, it's okay. In the end, we are all people and it's our foremost duty to help each other.", I said while smiling.
"I never heard wrong when I was told that Choi Itzy is the most caring and kind-hearted person.", he said and bowed. I bowed back and left the house.

"Now to Mr. Taehyung's house.", I said to the driver and we went to his house. It was already 6: 30 pm.

I reached outside the door and rang the bell when he came to open it.

I went inside and hugged him.
"Ahhhhhhhhh my winter bear!", I said and he hugged me back.
"Pabo you are so late, and u weren't even picking up my calls.".
"Aish I'm so sorry, there came a work. But now that I'm here I won't leave before 3 to 4 hours.", I said as we walked inside.
"You think I will let u leave even if u want.", he said and I laughed.
When I went inside I saw Namjoon running towards me.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Y/NNNNNNN!", he said and hugged me. He spun me so much that I started feeling dizzy.
"Yaah Namjoon keep her down.", Suga said laughing from the other side.