Audition!

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up girl. We will get late.", I heard someone screaming above my head.
"Hmmm...what?", I said as I could barely open my eyes.
"Y/NNNNNNNNN WAKE UP! TODAY IS UR AUDITION!", it was Yeonjun oppa.
I quickly sat on the bed and looked at the time.
"Oh sh*t, it's 8 am.", I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I wore a really nice outfit as appearances matter alot. Who can understand this more than me?

This is what I wore.

I curled my hair from the ends and did lil make-up coz I don't want that anyone should reject me on the basis of my looks

I came out of the bathroom. And rushed downstairs.
"OMG Y/N, u r looking so cute.", Soobin oppa complimented me.
"Yes Y/n, u r looking really adorable.", Yeonjun oppa added.
"Hehehe thanks.", I thanked them.
"Ok quickly eat breakfast then we will leave.", Soobin oppa said and we started eating our food. After finishing it the 3 of us left. Yeonjun and Soobin oppas also took off today becoz of the audition.

Around 9:30 am we reached outside the building and idky but for some reason, my heart was saying, 'Y/n u have to be up there.', but at the same time I was hella scared and nervous. There were these thoughts coming that I won't be selected at all.
We entered the building and there were like a million people inside. How can I be selected among all of them?
Yeonjun oppa went to the lady who was assigning numbers to the people who were here for the audition. He then called us and we both also got our numbers. Mine was 'J-867', and right now the number that was going was 'J-538'. So I waited.

Yeonjun oppa and Soobin oppa went to the area where boys were getting auditioned where as I was in the girls' area.
I was shaking. There were many girls who were coming out with a smile while others were crying.
"Choi Y/n, plz go inside.", a lady said to me. It was the time.

I went inside and my heart was beating so fast that I felt it will blast any moment now. When I entered inside there were 3 people sitting in front of me; Hwang Bo-Kyung, Lalisa Manobal, and one more lady whom I have never seen.
"An..nye..ong..ha..seh..y..yo", I said but I was really scared.
"Annyeonghaseyo.", the 3 of them said while smiling.
"M..my na..me is...Choi Y.../..n..n, Y/n.", I said but I felt I will start crying.
"Y/n dear relax. No one will hurt u. Do u want water?", Lisa asked.
"No, I'm sorry, it's actually the first time I'm in front of such big personalities.", I said and started crying. I just messed up.
"Y/n, Y/n....", Lisa said and came to me and hugged me.
"Baby it's ok. Don't cry.", she said.
Miss Hwang came to me and gave me water.
After 10 minutes of the drama I created, I apologized to them.
"Okie so Y/n what will u sing.", the 3rd lady said with a smile.
"I will sing 'Lovesick Girls.'", I said.
"Oohh so u will sing one of our songs.", Lisa said.
"Yes, I'm a really big fan of Blackpink.", I said with a smile.
"Okie so let's hear ur voice.", Miss Hwang said.
So I closed my eyes and started singing.

(Consider this ur voice.)

When I finished the song I opened my eyes but they all were quiet and their mouths were open.
"I'm sorry if I sang ba....", I was saying but they all 3 stood up and clapped for me.
"THAT WAS AWESOME Y/N, NEVER IN MY LIFE I HEARD SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE.", Lisa said.
"Really u liked it.", I said as there appeared a big smile on my face.
"I LOVED IT!", she said.
"Can u sing something else, like something in English.", Miss Hwang asked.
"Sure I can.", I said as my confidence was boosted.
So I sang one of my favorite songs.

"Oh, My GOD! That's medicine to my ears.", the lady said.
"Thank u so much.", I replied with a smile.
Then they started writing something on their papers but the smile was still there.
"Y/n u can go now, we will let u know the results.", Miss Hwang said.
I bowed and was about to leave when Lisa said to me,
"Y/n I really love the way u r looking."
"Ikr the bag is really cute.", the lady said.
"Even the girl is really cute.", Miss Hwang said.
"Thank u.", I said and left the room.

I was so happy that they liked my voice. After 30 minutes my cousins came to me and asked about the audition.
I told them that it was good and asked them about theirs. They said it was also good.

It was 3 pm when we left the building and headed towards the home. Before going home we stopped and bought some food for ourselves as we were really hungry. Around 5 pm we reached home and when we entered I saw Jimin and Taehyung inside with Auntie.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnn!", they both yelled and ran towards me and hugged me.
"How was ur audition?", Jimin asked.
"Yes, how did everything go?", Taehyung inquired.
I sat on the sofa and told everyone about my day,
"...and then Miss Hwang said that I'm also really cute.", I said.
"OMG Y/NNNNNN we wish u get selected.", Jimin said.
"Idk there were other girls as well whose voices were 1000 times better than mine, let's see.", I said.

We all sat and talked about different things where as Auntie made us some snacks.