Dance with Him!

Y/n's POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Unnie I'm bored.", I said as I lay on my bed and Unnie was sitting on the sofa, scrolling through some memes.
"Girl, what can we do right now? It's 12 am.", she replied.
"Let's go out.", I said excitedly as I sat on the bed.
"Take that idea out of your mind.", she ordered strictly to me without even making eye contact.
I pouted and said, "Ughh why are you so boring, dont you know what fun is?", I mocked her.
"Sweetie I know what fun is but I guess you are dumb enough to not differentiate between trouble and enjoyment.", she said while smirking. Aish when this woman insults, she literally makes you feel it.
I narrowed my eyes and fell on the pillow again.
"So what's my schedule for tomorrow?', I asked her.
She was still scrolling while answering me, "Nothing much final recording of the song MV, then doing the final practice of for the award show, and shoot for the drama."
"How do you manage to remember all this?"
"How to manage to remember all your songs?"
"Duh, it's my job."
"Duh, I think you got it."
"Unnie why are you like this?"
"Becoz I love you.", she said and blew a kiss at me. Aish this woman is weird yet my first love. Cute.
"Unnie what will I wear for the award show?", I said as I stared staring at the ceiling.
"Hmm, well for the song 'Senorita', you will wear a red outfit, for 'Boy with Luv' you will wear pink, and for 'On' a white outfit."
"What about main?"
"Hmm, I will arrange it by tomorrow. Dont worry."
"Ahh no lemme select it this time."
"But if Ms. Hwang got to know that...."
"Aish you worry a lot, be stressless. Nothing will happen."
"Okie.", she said and started scrolling through her phone.
Hmm, what should I wear? I thought and then decided to talk to Jimin.

On msg:

Me: Yaahhhhhhh Mochi! 🤩🤩🤩
Mochi: Ahh Y/n I was about to text you earlier but due to the load of work it got off my mind.
Me: Aish it's okay. Whatcha doin'? 😋😋.
Mochi: Nothing just sitting in the bed after taking a shower. I reached home half an hour ago.
Me: Aish why dont you take care of yourself pabo 😡.
Mochi: 🤣🤣🤣, okay okay dont get angry boss. Hey, tell me are you free tomorrow? After that interview of yours, Namjoon hyung is going crazy to meet you.
Me: Ahahahaha well I wanna meet my Rap Mon too but I'm sorry I won't be available tomorrow. How about the day after tomorrow? I think I might make it up.
Mochi: Hmm sure, we all will gather at Taehyung's house. What do you say?
Me: Lemme ask unnie. 1 sec.
Mochi: Sure.

"Unnie am I free the day after tomorrow?", I asked.
"Yeah nothing much on that day.", she replied.

Me: Yup I'm free.
Mochi: Well that's fantastic 😉😉.
Me: By the way I need your help in a matter.
Mochi: Sure princess, tell me.
Me: I want to select some outfits for the award show, can you help select me one?
Mochi: Hahahaha Y/n I think wherever I am today 50% credit goes to you, you always chose to wear my dresses.
Me: Well what can I do, my Mochi designs dresses according to my taste.
Mochi: Hahaha okie, lemme send you pics of my latest collection.
Me: Sure 😊😊.

I waited and after a minute Jimin sent me pics which left me with an open mouth.

Mochi: