Innocent Request!

Y/n's POV:

So that's how he wants huh, fine now he will see what I can do.

I reached Han Sung's house and rang the bell.

Han Sung's POV:

I opened the door and saw Y/n. She looked beautiful as always wearing a denim dress and a high ponytail that enhanced her beauty.
"Y/nnnnnnn!", I said as I welcomed her inside.
"Han Sunggggg!", she said as she hugged me. Ahh her scent is my favorite.
"How are u girl, I hope u faced no problem coming here?", I asked as we both broke the hug.
"No no, so tell me what are we making, I'm really excited.", she asked.
"Well let's go in the kitchen then we will see.", I said and we headed towards the kitchen.

I tried my best to stop Y/n to not do any work but she never listened and did all the stuff.
"Y/n I dont feel good that u r doing this work.", I said as I approached her.
"Aish Han Sung what's the use of me here when I dont do any work.", she said while kneading the dough.
"You think I call you here for work huh?"
"Aish no, but u can't stop me from doing it if I want."
"Of course who can win from you, Queen.", I said and she giggled. We thought of preparing a pizza for Ae Cha. I was cooking the sauce when I saw Y/n struggling with her hair.
"Wait, lemme help you with it.", I said and went towards her. I moved her hair behind her ear which revealed her flawless face which I couldn't stop staring at.
"You r really beautiful Y/n.", I said as I caressed her cheek.
"Han Sung, the sauce.", she said as I also smell something burning.
"Ahhhhh thank god it didn't burn.", I said as I quickly moved the pot from the stove.
"Hahahaha.", she laughed as she saw me.
I laughed as I saw her face.
"What happened why are you laughing?", she asked.
"You face."
"What happened to my face.", she asked. So I stood behind her and opened the camera on selfie mode and showed her.
"Ahhh I look like a joker.", she said as she tried to remove the flour from her face but ended up getting more.
"Ahahahahaha.", I laughed as I was done with this girl's action.
"Dont laugh and help me.", she said making a pout, looking extremely adorable. So I wiped her face while she was just staring at me.
"Can I ask u something?", she asked like an innocent baby.
"Yes.", I said as I wiped her cheeks.
"Why u never married again?", she said which made me smile.
"Well, becoz the fear of betrayal used to stop me and other than that the thing that prevented me was that if Ae Cha's biological mother can treat her like this then how can the woman from outside love her? Stepmothers have always been a bad experience, I know that becoz I have faced it.", I said to which she went silent.
"I dont need anyone in my life now, becoz I dont want to get hurt again. If love brings you happiness it brings you pain as well and in my case, it only brought pain and agony so nah. But yes if I found someone like u then I might think.", I said as I went to the fridge to take out some vegetables where as Y/n blushed hard.

Jungkook's POV:

"Jungkook I think it's better to reveal things to Y/n now.", Taehyung hyung said.
"Yes, Tae is right. Do it before something bad happens.", Jimin hyung said.
"Why do you all are saying the same thing that something will happen?", I asked as I took a sip of coffee.
"Well becoz she is Y/n.", they both said together.
"You can expect anything from her.", Jimin hyung said.
"Jungkook, we are her best friends, we know her better than you that is why we both are warning you.", Taehyung hyung said.
"Nah things are getting fun now, tomorrow I will be dropping another bomb on her.", I said while smirking where as both of them sighed.

Y/n's POV:

"Ummmmmm it's so good!", Ae Cha said as she ate the pizza.
"Unnie u make so good food.", she said.
"Oh no baby I only helped, it was appa who made it.", I said but Han Sung cut me off and said,
"Nah your unnie made it."
"I want more.", she said as she gave her plate to me.
After finishing the food all three of us sat on the sofa and Ae Cha told us about her day.
"...and then she said to me I'm sorry Ae Cha, please become my friend.", Ae Cha said as she was sitting on my lap.
"Ahahaha so what did my princess say.", I asked
"I said her okie but only if she promises to not misbehave with me.", she replied.

Han Sung's POV:

Y/n and Ae Cha were talking to each other whereas I just watched these two and smiled.
"Unnie can I ask you something?", Ae Cha said to which Y/n kissed her cheek and replied,
"Sure, my love."
"Unnie can you become my eomma?", she said which widened both of our eyes.
"Ae Cha!...", I was saying but she cut me off and said,
"Appa please let me speak you always stop me. Unnie can you marry my appa and become my eomma? U r really nice, u treat me just like the way Yeji's eomma treats her. U dont get angry at me and u love me alot. Even appa stopped crying at nights ever since you became his friend.....", Ae Cha was saying, "... I know appa, he never shares his pain with anyone and always hides it but I know he is sad becoz eomma left us. He used to cry alot but now he always stays happy and sings songs. And I know this is all becoz of you. U make my appa happy....", she was saying but I cut her off as I got pissed. What is this child even saying? Fine her every word is true but I dont want Y/n to hate me or her becoz of what she is saying.
"Enough Ae Cha!", I said as I picked her up and was about to take her inside her room when Y/n stopped me,
"Han Sung dont get angry at her."
"I'm sorry, I dont know what she is even saying!", I said as I bowed and took her to her room.

"What were u even saying Ae Cha?", I asked her angrily as made her sit on the bed. Where she started crying.
"I'm sorry appa.", she said, aish now I made her cry as well.
"Aish appa's love, I'm sorry, I didn't want to make u cry. But u shouldn't have said those things. What if ur unnie gets angry and stopped coming here, will u like that?"
"No appa, I will go and apologize to her."
"Aish no need, appa will do it. U sit here like a good girl."
"Okie."

I came outside and saw Y/n wearing her jacket as she was about to leave.
"Y/n I'm so sorry, please forgive her. She is just a child. I......", I was saying but she cut me off by kissing me. I was so astonished by her move. I never thought she would do anything like this. After a minute I also kissed her becoz this is true I love her a lot.

She moved back as we both went out of breath. She didn't say anything except,
"I dont think Ae Cha is all the way wrong.", and then she left.
"What was that, does it means that she as well...", I said as I smiled and touched my lips.