Change in Behavior!

"Y/n are u ready to rock the stage!", Jungkook asked me.
His behavior has changed so much with me, he treats me kindly and talks to me nicely. Maybe he realized that I'm not a bad person the way he used to think about me. I just wish our friendship gets stronger with the passing days.
"Yes Jungkook, I know we will be selected for sure.", I replied with a smile.
"Of course, with u I will always get success.", he said which kinda made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

We finished and like always we were among the top 4 selected bands. Now, the semifinal will be tomorrow, and the final on Monday.
We both high-fived and went to our friends.
"Y/n u r just great. U should literally go for the kpop industry.", Jungkook said to me.
"Ahh yeah about that Jungkook, I have given an audition.", I said.
"WHAT!", he said in surprise.
"And u never told me?", he asked while putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Ahh yeah, sorry for that, actually....", I was saying but then Jimin came and hugged me.
"Y/nnnnnnn u r the Queen Bee, I am madly in love with ur voice girl!", he exclaimed.
"Yes Y/n Jimin is right.", Taehyung said while squishing my cheeks.
"Hahaha guys thanks.", I said.
"Guys u all know she has auditioned?", Jungkook asked excitedly.
"Yes, Kookie we know. Y/n has already told us.", Namjoon said.
"Really?", Jungkook's eyes popped out.
"Okie leave this cmon let's eat something. It's our free class and I'm already starving.", Jin said. We went to the cafeteria but Ni-Yeon also came to us.
"Jungkook can we talk.", she said.
"Ahh okie.", Jungkook said and left.
"So guys what are u guys doing this weekend?', I asked them.
"Nothing much Y/n.", Jin said.
"Yeah I will also be free.", Suga said.
"Then this weekend let's go out all 8 of us. What do u guys say?', I said.
"Awesome. Let's go fishing.", Jimin said.
"Nah I say let's go ice skating.", Namjoon stated.
"I say let's go to the amusement park.", Jhope suggested.
"No that will be so crowded.", Suga said annoyingly.
"Well, then let's leave this on Y/n. U tell Y/n where shall we go?", Taehyung said.
Meanwhile, Jungkook came.
"Hey guys what are u all talking about?", he asked showing his beautiful smile.
"Jungkook we were planning to hang out this weekend. Do you have any idea where we shall go.", I said.
"Well am I invited?", he asked.
"Of course, our trip will be incomplete without u.", I said which brought a smile to his face.
"Well let's go to the beach then and after that to the movie.", Jungkook recommended.
"Well that's a superb idea!", I exclaimed joyously.
"Then it's done. Jungkook will Ni-Yeon come too?", Jimin asked.
"Hyung I think this time let this trip be among friends. What do u say Y/n?", Jungkook said and then asked me.
"Ahhh...what can I say, if u r okay then I dont have any problem.", I said and he smiled at me.
"Okie Y/n we will sing 'Still with U' next.", Jungkook said.
"Okie Jungkook I will prepare it.", I said.
Then we ate food and talked alot.
One thing about which I'm glad is that Jungkook and I are developing a good relationship.

Next Day:

"Okie every one today is the semifinal. And only the best 2 pairs will be entering the finals and let me announce one more thing. Whichsoever pair won they will get a reward of ₩5,000,000...", Ms. Shin was saying. That's a huge reward amount.
"...so everyone take seats we shall start the semifinal.", she finished her sentence.
I looked at Jungkook but he was terrified and pressure was visible on his face.
"Hey Jungkook, what happened?", I asked.
"Y/n I'm scared, we won't make it.", he said.
"Jungkook we have made it this far, and I know as long as u r my partner we will definitely win.", I said which sparkled Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's POV:

She is so considerate, I dont think whatever I'm doing with her is good at all. Yeah fine, I hate her but taking revenge like this will completely break her into million pieces. But I can't upset my love.

Y/n's POV:

"Thanks Y/n. We will make it to the finals.", Jungkook said while holding my hand.
I think my heart will blast now.
After the 3 pairs performed, Jungkook and I took our positions and started singing.

Idk when I was singing I was imagining weird things. I just can't keep control of myself when it comes to Jungkook.

We gave our mics to the Principal after our performance.
"Everyone give a big round of applause to our last pair.", Ms. Shin said and the only voice that could be heard in the auditorium was of claps and hooting. We both looked at each other and smiled.
"Now it's time for the results.", Ms. Jina said.
My heart literally came to my throat. Jungkook was also trembling and quivering like a wobbly jelly. He held my hand and closed his eyes and started praying.
"The second pair that got selected is Ji-hoon and Chang-min. Everyone clap for them.", the Principal said and everyone cheered.
"Now the first pair that goes to final is...", Principal was saying but Jungkook held my hand even tighter and squished his eyes.
"Miss Shin shall we tell them?', Principal said jokingly but our souls were ready to leave our bodies.
"I think we shouldn't be playing with children's patience like this.", Ms. Shin said while laughing.
"Okie everyone, the pair that will be joining Ji-hoon and Chang-min in the finals will be....", OH CMON I WILL FAINT NOW, "...Jeon Jungkook and Choi Y/n.", Principal said.
As soon as we heard our names we couldn't believe our ears and we started jumping due to happiness. We were so happy that we both hugged each other.
"OMG Y/NNNN WE ARE IN THE FINALS, I CANT BELIEVE IT!", Jungkook said while hugging me tightly.
"I KNOW RIGHT, IM ALSO SO HAPPY JUNGKOOK. WE MADE IT.", I said excitedly.
Then when we both came back to our senses we moved back from each other.
"Ahh... I'm sorry", Jungkook said while scratching his nape.
"No, it's okay...I just lost control.", I said and quickly turned to another side. I was red right now, due to both blushing and embarrassment.
"Well, students best of luck with the final. See u all on Monday.", Ms. Shin said.
Today our semifinal was conducted in the last 2 classes. So right now it was hometime.
Students were already holding their bags so they started moving towards the exit.
"Y/n and Jungkook we are waiting for u at the gate, quickly come.", Jin said and we both nodded.

We both went to class to get our bags.
"See Jungkook, we made it to the finals.", I said while packing my bag.
"Yeah Y/n we did, I'm so happy. I just wish we both win this competition.", Jungkook said as he sat at the desk to drink water. He is soo handsome.
We both were talking when Ni-Yeon came to class. Lately, I haven't seen Jungkook and her that close.
She just came and hugged Jungkook.
"Kookie I'm so happy u r in the final. It's all becoz of u.", she said leaving no chance to insult me.
"No Ni-Yeon, it's becoz of Y/n.", he said making me feel a lil special.
"Ughh, this fatso has no role in it.", she said.
"Ni-Yeon language plz. She is my friend.", he said, WOW I never imagined in a billion years that he will take my side in front of the girl he loves the most.
"Jungkook, what has happened to u? U know she is the same Y/n u used to...", she was saying but Jungkook cut her off.
"...I used to hate but I was wrong, and it's better for u to behave with her."
"That's it I'm going.", Ni-Yeon said and stomped out.
"Jungkook go after her.", I said worriedly
"Nah Y/n, let her go this time. I'm sick of her attitude. She should learn some lesson.", he said and came to me and held my hands and said,
"..I'm sorry I used to be bad to u, plz forgive me."
Jungkook dont do this I will explode.
"No Jungkook it's okie, dont say it like this.", I said.
"U sure, u arent mad.", he asked.
"Our friendship is proof of that.", I said and his next action startled me. He hugged me.
"U r the best Y/n.", he said.
I wanted to hug him but before I could he took me out of his embrace and said,
"C'mon, hyungs will be waiting for us."
"Yes.", I said and we both went to the school gate where the boys were waiting for us.

Idol ||BTS X READER X TXT ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें