Epilogue!

2 months later:

Y/n's POV:

We all gathered at Taehyung's house as he arranged a party for getting the project of organizing the wedding of the grandson of the Queen of Britain.
"Guyssssssss I'm so happy today.", Tae said as he spun Cherry in circles. Chae-Yeong and Taehyung are together and everyone knows that they both are a really sweet couple, unlike the time when they used to fight alot in school days.
All of us sat on the sofas.
"Jagiya, u need something to drink?", Jungkook asked me as he stood near me.
"Nah I just want you by my side.", I said and he sat beside me hugging me tightly.
"Awwwwwwww, you both look adorable together.", Cherry said.
"Ahh finally everything is normal now.", Jimin said as he took a sip of his drink.
"But what about those kidnappers, they said they will deal with us again, I swear I can't sleep at night becoz of that horrifying incident.", I said and Jungkook hugged me tighter.
"Dont worry they will be caught really soon.", he said.
"Jungkook, Y/n I have a confession to make.", Unnie said. Unnie was also with 9 of us.
"Yes Unnie.", I said.
Then unnie started telling something that dropped both mine and Jungkook's jaws.

Flashback:

3rd person's POV:

"Guys we have a wedding to crash.", Suga said as he smirked.
"What is going on in your mind hyung?", Jimin asked.
"Well this will be alot risky but for the sake of our friends we have to do it.", Suga said.
"Anything for them.", Cherry and Sarah said together.
"Well the plan is, on Y/n's wedding we will kidnap her and Ae Cha, but for that Noona u have to make sure Ae Cha and Y/n are alone in the room along with u inside.", Suga said.
"Dont worry that will happen.", Sarah replied.
"So Jimin and Taehyung will enter Y/n's room after Noona will give a signal to them, u both will make sure Ae Cha and Y/n smell the chloroform so that they can faint. Meanwhile, Jhope and I will be ready outside in the truck waiting for u guys to bring these 2. Ae Cha is a child so the effect will last longer on her. You both will make sure nobody sees u or else we all will end up behind bars. Meanwhile, Noona and Jin hyung will handle the things going on at the venue. U will make sure Noona everyone hears that Y/n has been kidnapped. Namjoon I remember u told me that u have a cousin in the police so you will drive him to our place after 1 hour of Y/n's kidnapping becoz by that time I'm pretty sure Jungkook and Y/n will be in each other's arms. Whereas Jin hyung will make sure nobody especially Han Sung does anything that will create a hurdle in our plan. And for you, Cherry u will distract Han Sung by directing his thoughts toward Ae Cha, not Y/n. U will call him and threaten him that he has to leave Korea or else her daughter will end up dying. Jhope will paint some fake bruises on her arms and will send u pics that u can share with Han Sung. I will arrange tickets for them to move to America and I will also talk to one of my friends to give Han Sung a really good job so that he and Ae Cha can easily live there without having any problem. And the apartment will also be arranged for him. But Cherry u have to persuade him no matter what.", Suga said.
"Dont worry Suga, it will happen just like u said.

On the Wedding day:

Sarah's POV:

I entered the room where Y/n and Ae Cha were getting ready. I already arranged things for Jimin and Taehyung to enter the room from the back window. I went into the room and saw Y/n talking to Ae Cha.
We both started talking when I sent msg to Jimin that the coast is clear. After a while, both Taehyung and Jimin entered the room wearing completely black suits and masks that covered their faces revealing only their eyes.
First Jimin made Ae Cha smell the cloth due to which the child fainted. To distract Y/n from going outside or screaming Taehyung took out a fake gun and pointed at me. This made Y/n fully focus on me. Meanwhile from back, Jimin made Y/n smell the cloth and she fell in his arms.
"Yaah Taehyung u pick Y/n up whereas I will grab Ae Cha.", Jimin said.
"No I will pick Ae Cha u pick Y/n as she is heavy.", Taehyung protested.
"Aish can u both shut up and quickly move before they come back to their senses? Taehyung u pick Ae Cha and Jimin u pick Y/n.", I said and Taehyung made faces to tease Jimin. Jimin picked Y/n in her arms and I opened the window for both of them to exit the room.