Rude Behavior!

Y/n's POV:

Today was a weird day, how did those people figure out that I was there and why was Jungkook there? I thought I should apologize to Han Sung for whatever happened. So I texted him.

Me: Hey!
Han Sung (HS): Ahh Y/n are you alright? Have u reached home safely?
Me: Yes I have, but I'm really sorry for all that happened today.
HS: Aish it's okay, I am glad no one caused u any damage.
Me: But I wanted to cook something for Ae Cha.
HS: It's okay, we can do that some other day.
Me: Yes, and I will meet u at your house from now onwards becoz it isn't safe outside.
HS: I was about to say the same, I dont want that becoz of me you get to become the headline of some scandal.
Me: You r really nice Han Sung.
HS: Hahaha, its u who is the lovliest.

And yes I blushed.

Me: Can we meet tomorrow?
HS: Sure tomorrow it's my off as well. But Ae Cha will be in school.
Me: Okay then I will come around 5 pm and we both will make something for Ae Cha.
Hs: Sure my Queen.

AHHHHHH I will explode.

Me: Ahh Han Sung I better go Unnie is calling me.
HS: Sure take care and...
Me: And what?
HS: Ahh good night, hehe.
Me: Hehehe good night!

"Ahh I thought he was about to say something else...", I said and started smiling like a crazy maniac. Then my door burst open and revealed my beautiful unnie with anger on her face.
"Y/n I have been calling u for such a long period of time.", she said as she stood still.
"Unnie, sit I have to tell u something.", I said and she sat down.
"Did u ever get the feeling that u r really happy when u r around someone and nothing feels more special than that person's company."
"Wait Y/n are you in love?", she asked. Maybe I am.
I didn't say anything and started playing with my fingers.
"Y/n I'm asking you, who is he?", she asked excitedly.
"I think it's Han Sung.", I said, but soon her smile fade away.
"What?"
"Yes, he is really nice and caring."
"But he is a father of a child."
"So what at least he has a pure heart, not like Jungkook."
"What's with Jungkook now, I thought u decided to give him another chance."
"Well I was wrong, becoz he already moved on. He never liked me in the first place."
"That's wrong he loves u and u only love him."
"I dont love him."
"Then why u used to pray for him to get well soon."
"I was an idiot. He has a girlfriend. Today I went to talk to him but found him kissing that bitch, so I decided I should not waste my time on him."
"Wait are you jealous?"
"What! Jealous and me from that nasty piglet of his. Hahaha never! I hate both of them."
"No u not, u are madly in love with Jungkook, and u know how I know this becoz last night u were talking in ur sleep saying 'I love u Jungkook', Han Sung is only a distraction for u."
"What no, I love Han Sung."
"U love Jungkook!"
"Han Sung!"
"Jungkook"
"Han Sung!"
"Jungkook!"
"U love Han Sung and that's final!"
"I only love Jungkook from the bottom of my heart and that is final."
"Hahaha see gotcha."
"What no!"
"Okie now come on and eat food.", she said and I followed her.

Next Day:

I went to the changing room to change my outfit when I saw that bitch sitting on Jungkook's lap. Nobody is allowed to enter this room except me and him so that is why even now it was only the 3 of us.
"U should knock before entering, it's called manners.", the bitch said.
"Haha, now u will teach me manners huh, first learn the difference between a bedroom and a public place then come to me, idiot."
"Who u called idiot huh?", she said as she came towards me where as Jungkook just sat back. He should say something at least.
"Ahh, u r not only an idiot but deaf as well."
"Mind ur language lady, just becoz u r a star doesn't mean u can cross the limit."
"And what if I do, what will u do huh? Go to ur boyfriend and complain?"
"Jungkook are u seeing what this useless woman is saying to me."
"Jagiya calm down, she is like this. It's useless to talk. U go outside I will come in a minute.", he said. Can't believe my ears heard that. The bitch left the room and he came towards me and said,
"Y/n what is your problem now? I have stopped bothering you the way u said to me. Now why are u after me and her?", he said which literally broke my heart.
"What do you mean by that huh?", I said.
"Ugghh never mind!", he said and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand and stopped him.
"Why are you acting like this?", I said as tears started forming in my eyes.
"What, what am I doing now!", he said emotionlessly.
"So that is now how u will take revenge, this all is your fault...", I was saying but he removed his hand from mine and said,
"Stop it, stop blaming me, u were the one who never listened to me. Now if I have decided to move on you r having a problem with that as well.", he said which made me clear I was wrong to have feelings for him.
"I hope this drama ends soon so that we dont have to see eachother's faces ever again.", he said and left the room. I locked it and bursted into tears.
"How could he be so heartless? This isn't his fault, it's all yours. U were blind that u still saw good in him.", I wiped my tears and changed my outfit.

After the shoot ended Jin came to me,
"Y/n has something happened to Jungkook?', he asked
"I dont know why?", I said.
"He told me he wants to quit the show, but I insisted him to not do such thing as the drama is on its end now.", he said. What!!! He hates me so much that he wants to quit the show!
"I'm sorry Jin but I have no idea.", I said and bowed and left.

Jungkook's POV:

Hyung came back to the office. Every friend of mine is in this plan now.
"Jungkook she was shocked as hell.", he said as he sat.
"Well I felt bad but if I want her I have to do such stuff.", I said.
"Make sure you solve this soon before things get out of hand. You know she isn't an ordinary girl, she is Choi Y/n, you can expect anything from her."
"I know hyung dont worry. I will make sure she comes to me and say me she loves me only.", I said.