The News!

"But Sheonji I love u.", I said as I fell to my knees.
"I'm sorry Jay, but im already engaged. U have to forget me.", Yuna said.
"I-I can't. U know how much I love u. Forgetting u means killing myself.", I said while crying.
"Jay...", Yuna said and sat with me and held my hands and said,"...I'm sorry u have to forget me. U have to move forward in life.", she said.
"NO, I CANT..", I said and kissed her.
"Cutttttt!, Excellent job Jungkook and Yuna.", the director said and we both stood up.
I bowed to Yuna and she bowed to me.
"The next scene will be shot after an hour.", the director said and I went into my room.

My makeup artist was waiting for me,
"Jungkook sit down lemme do a lil touch-up.", Yi-Jun said.
"No hyung after a few minutes. Right now I will change, and can u plz ask someone to bring coffee for me? Im exhausted.", I said.
Being an actor is not that easy.
I was using my phone, of course, seeing Itzy's pics when I got msg from Jimin hyung

On msg:
Flirty Hyung (FH): Sup Kookie 😛 !
Me: Sup hyung 😃!
FH: What r u doing?
Me: Right now im at the shoot, why?
FH: Well will u be free in the evening?
Me: Yup, I dont have anything to do, why?
FH: Aish u ask a lot 🙄🙄 , Jhope hyung has returned from the USA, so we all will be gathering. Will u come?
Me: Of course yes, I missed hyung so much. When and where do I have to reach?
FH: Not any public place coz Suga and Namjoon hyung will also come so we will meet at Tae's house at 5.
Me: Okie I will be there 👍🏻.
FH: Okie Kookie take care, then meet u in the evening. Bye, sweetie😉😉 .
Me: Aish hehehe, bye hyung 😅😅 .

I love hyung, he is just incredible. He never left my side and he even made Taehyung hyung forgive me after what happened.

I drank coffee and after that, Yi-Jun hyung did my makeup and I went back to shoot.

At Evening:

I took shower and got ready.

I drove off to Hyung's house

But nobody was there, am I too early?"Hyungs, where are u all?", I asked but then all of a sudden Jhope hyung came from back and hugged me

"Hyungs, where are u all?", I asked but then all of a sudden Jhope hyung came from back and hugged me.
"Ahhh hyung I missed u so much!", I said and hugged him.
"Hahaha I also missed my baby bunny.", Jhope hyung said.
"Where are the others", I asked.
"Well, Jin hyung split juice on his shirt so all of them went to Taehyung's room to give him a shirt."
"All of them?"
"Hahaha u know how much hyung loves protocol."
"Hahahaha", I laughed and then we sat on the sofa. Then one by one they all came down.
"...Yaaah i told u that was by mistake hyung.", Suga hyung said.
"Suga it was ur fault, admit it...", Jin hyung was yelling at him.
"Aish can u guys stop now!", Namjoon hyung said.
"This is all ur fault Namjoon, why u asked me to give Jin hyung juice.", Suga hyung said.
"Now why r u dragging me inside?", Namjoon hyung said.
"Aish can u all stop!", Taehyung and Jimin hyung said together.
"What happened why are u all fighting?", I asked.
"Ask ur hyung.", Jin hyung said while showing eyes to Suga hyung.
"Aish Jungkook, ignore hyung. Tell me how are u and how has ur shoot going?", Suga hyung said.
"It's good, but I really wanna work under u hyung.", I said to Jin hyung.
"Hahaha I'm awesome I know and u know I'm inTAEliJINt as well. Won't u ask why?", Jin hyung said. Something was going on in his mind.
"Why?", I asked.
"Becoz ur next drama will be under me and ask me who will be the lead actress?", Jin hyung said increasing my curiosity.
"Who?", I asked.
"Itzy!", Jin hyung said and we all got shocked.
"WHAT ITZY!", we all said.
"How?", I asked.
"Well ur hyung has alot of connections. I asked her manager and talked about some details and stuff, u dont know those, and then she said she would ask Itzy and Itzy said yes.", Jin hyung said.
"But how?", I asked.
"No one can say no to ur hyung Kookie. And u enjoy the mangoes dont count trees.", he said. I was so happy, how I wished to work with her.
"U all r soo lucky, that u all got a chance to work with Itzy.", Jimin hyung said.
"I know right, she is the best!", I said. Everyone here knows how madly I love her.
"Yes, tomorrow I will be going to her for recording the song. This will be the first time I will be talking to her and working with her. I hope everything goes well.", Suga hyung said.
"Dont worry hyung she won't eat u.", I said.
"Of course she won't, she is a human, not some beast but still im nervous.", Suga hyung said. I mean of course when u are working with such a big artist u do get nervous.
"Nah dont worry hyung, she is really sweet. I have worked with her. And this will be my second song with her. She is really charming and kind-hearted.", Namjoon hyung said.
"Yes he is right Suga, Itzy is an outstanding girl. And a quick learner too.", Jhope hyung said.
"I sometimes feel as if Y/n is singing, when I hear her voice.", Namjoon hyung said.
Ahhh Y/n, God knows where that girl is. I never saw her after that Saturday. I wish I could apologize to her. I really did bad with her.
"Yeah we forget to tell u guys something.", Jimin hyung said.
"What?", we asked.
"Yesterday we met Y/n.", Taehyung hyung said which literally fastened my heartbeat.
"Wait she is here in Korea?", Suga hyung asked.
"Yes she is here and she has changed a lot, her hair is long, and she has reduced weight alot. Like only 1/4 Y/n is left from the one who used to study with us", Taehyung hyung said.
"Really?", Jhope hyung said.
"Yes, she really misses u guys a lot, and wants to meet u all.", Jimin hyung said.
"So when will we meet her?", Jin hyung asked excitedly.
"Really soon, and she is really happy to see how successful u all r.", Taehyung hyung said.
"Really. Now im curious to meet her.", Suga hyung said. I remained quiet the whole time but then spoke,
"Did she ask about me?", I said.
"No, by mistake Taehyung mentioned ur name so she changed the topic. But she is happy to see u where u r now.", Jimin hyung said.
This kinda made me feel bad but it's okie coz I deserve it.

We all talked about other stuff but Y/n was on my mind, how does she look now? Aish I should forget her coz she was my past and Itzy is my future. I should focus on her.