Singing Competition!

"...and that's why hydropower is the most reliable and cost-effective way of producing electricity.", Jungkook said as we finished our presentation regarding our project.
Everyone clapped for us.
"Excellent job kids...", Mr. Lee said, "...That was really impressive.", he added.
"Gamsahamnida.", the 4 of us said and bowed.
"Ok now let me share the results with you all.", Mr. Lee said.
"Ni-Yeon, ur group scored B+...", sir was saying when she just cut him off and said,
"But sir it's not fair..."
"I don't want any arguments.", Mr. Lee stated thoughtfully to which she shut her mouth.
"Namjoon ur group scored an A grade and it's my advice next time when u handle the batteries be gentle, u nearly exploded them.", sir said and Namjoon nervously laughed and said,
"I will be careful."
"Hankong, ur group scored A as well, and Y/n ur group scored an A+.", when he said that Jimin's and Taehyung's happiness was on another level. They both hugged me. Jungkook was also smiling while seeing us but his smile soon faded away when Ni-Yeon sat on her seat showing eyes to him. I just wish I can make Jungkook get rid of this sorceress. She is only using Jungkook and playing with his feelings. She is with him coz he is the son of Mr. Jeon, the biggest and most famous actor in our country.
"Okie meet u all tomorrow, take care.", Mr. Lee said and left the class.
"Y/nieeeeeeeeeee, we scored an A+ becoz of u.", Jimin said to me.
"Yes Y/nieeeeeeee thank u so much.", Taehyung added.
"First of all it was a team effort and secondly I like this name, Y/nieeeeeeeeeee, it's cute.", I said.

We were talking when Miss. Shin came to our class.
"Good morning everyone.", she greeted us.
"Good Morning ma'am!", we all said.
"Students I have an announcement to make. There will be a singing competition held at our school. 2 students from every class will be selected after getting auditioned. One boy and one girl. So after recess I will come and take audition from all of u and remember u all have to sing, so no excuses.", she said and left the class.
"Y/nieeeee, u ready to fire up the stage.", Jimin asked me.
"C'mon Jiminaah.", I said and both Taehyung and Jimin laughed.

At Recess:

"Hey Y/n where were u yesterday?", Jin asked as he stuffed his mouth.
"Yes Y/n, we asked Taehyung and Jimin but they both said it's a secret.", Jhope added.
"Y/n since when u started keeping secrets from us, aren't we ur friends?", Namjoon said.
"No, no guys, u all r my friends.", I said.
"Then tell us Y/naah!", Suga cutely asked to which I smiled and replied,
"Okie promise me u guys won't share it with anyone else until I say so. I don't wanna get embarrassed"
"Don't worry we won't.", Jin said.
"Okie so listen...", I said and we all gathered close to each other, "...yesterday I went to YG Entertainment Company and auditioned for the next kpop soloist.", I said and all 4 of them jumped from their seats.
"WHAT!", they all literally screamed gaining everyone's attention.
"Guys!", I said and showed them eyes.
"Sorry.", Jhope said.
"Tell us details.", Suga said.
"Yes plz Y/n!", Namjoon spoke.
I told them everything that happened yesterday.
"OMG OMG OMG!!!!", Namjoon was about to explode from happiness.
"Calm down Joonie, Y/naah I'm so happy for u but don't forget no matter which so ever company u will work under, I have already booked u for Jinhit Entertainment.", Jin said and we all laughed.
"Of course, Jin u are my boss.", I said and he showed me his soft smile.
"Oh look Jungkook is coming.", Jhope said.
"Guys plz don't tell him.", I said.
"WHY?!", all 6 of them asked.
"Try to understand.", I replied.
"Okie okie we won't.", they answered.
"Hey guys.", Jungkook said.
"Hey, u got time for us as well.", Suga said.
"What do u mean hyung?", Jungkook was confused.
"Well as far as I know I have always seen u sticking to Ni-Yeon", Suga said as he was pissed.
"Sorry hyung actually...", Jungkook was saying but Jin said.
"It's okie, don't mind him. By the way, r u excited about the audition?"
"Yes hyung, I mean I know I will be selected.", he said confidently. Ahhh I love him.
"And I think u will be teamed up with Y/n.", Taehyung said.
"And why do u think like that?", Jungkook said while raising his eyebrow.
"Seriously Kookie haven't u heard her voice.", Jhope said.
"No, what I mean is there r many girls in our class who have good voices.", he said again making me feel like I'm nothing in his eyes.
"We will see right Y/n!", Jimin said and winked at me.

After recess, we came to class, and Miss. Shin was already sitting there.
One by one she started taking our auditions. Many were good but others were worse than I thought they would be. Jimin and Taehyung were good but still, they need alot of practice to improve their voices. Jin was only focusing on his looks more than his song where as Jhope danced more than he sang. Suga and Namjoon's voices were really good. Ni-Yeon was horrible, I really feel bad for my ears for bearing that torture. Then came Jungkook, my God his voice. Hear it yourself.

"Wow Jungkook, ur voice is really amazing.", Ms. Shin complimented him and I smiled crazily.
"Y/n dear now u come.", she said and I went in front of the class.
"Ma'am I'm sorry but I also selected this song, I didn't wanna copy but that's the only song that I remember right now.", I said which was actually true. I was about to perform this song.
"It's okie dear it's just an audition."
So I started singing but still, my heart was beating really fast becoz everyone was giving me dirty looks.

(Consider this as ur voice.)

"What was that Y/n!", Ms. Shin said as she was shocked to hear my voice.
"Im sorry ma'am if it was bad.....", I was saying but she stood up and clapped for me and so did the rest of the class except Ni-Yeon.
"Jungkook and Y/n u both r selected.", she said and we all got surprised.
"But ma'am what about other students?", Ni-Yeon complained.
"Others were also good but these 2 were the best.", she said giving a verbal slap to her.
"Tomorrow u both will come and prepare one song like u both did today.", she said and left the class.
Ni-Yeon started to cry to gain Jungkook's sympathy and attention.
"Ni-Yeon don't cry baby.", Jungkook ran to her and consoled her.
"Jungkook it's not fair, why did she get selected, why not me? She is always with u.", she said. Okie fine we both got together in a physics project and this singing thing but he isn't always with me. How I wish he could be but still he isn't.
Jungkook got angry and came to me.
"Y/n what's ur problem, why u copied me?", he harshly yelled at me.
"Jungkook I never copied u, I selected this song.", I said.
"Shut up Y/n, I have been noticing that u are getting alot close to me."
"What, no I'm not."
"Yes, u r, stay away from me."
"Jungkook u r getting..."
"Be quiet, go to ma'am, and say u can't sing."
"What reason will I give her."
"Not my headache, go and say becoz I will never sing with u.", he said and left leaving tears in my eyes.
"C'mon Ni-Yeon don't cry, I can't see u crying.", he said and gave tissue to her.
Taehyung and Jimin came to me,
"Y/n relax, don't wor....", Jimin was saying
"It's okie, I'm fine. I will go to Miss. Shin and say her no.", I said and left.