Dance Practice!

"Ughhhhhh Jungkook what the fuck is your problem. I won't dance with you.", I yelled at him as we both were alone in the practicing room.
"Well you have no choice.", he smirked.
"You, you did this all on purpose huh? You fractured Junho's leg right?"
"What? Are you crazy, why would I do that?"
"Just to come near me!", I said as I pointed my finger at him.
"Y/n I don't have to do such cheap things to come near you. If I want I can do it in my way.", he said as he came close to me.
"Uggghhhh go and say no, I won't dance with you."
"I won't!", he said as he folded his arms.
"Why?", I asked furiously.
"Becoz at least you talk to me like this."
"Then I will quit.", I said and was about to leave when Kai oppa came.
"Itzy ahh I mean Y/n now that I know ur name. I have told everyone that Jungkook will be your partner now in the dance.", Kai oppa said. Wow, fuck my life!
Jungkook stood there while laughing mischievously.
"What happened?", Kai oppa asked.
"Nothing hyung we both were about to start the practice. Although I might know the dance but still i want to be perfect as I will be performing with Choi Itzy. Right Y/n?", he said and looked at me showing his famous sly bunny smile.
"Of course yes.", I answered back forcefully smiling.

I had no choice left. The back dancers came and we started the dance. Dang it man the way he is touching me is making me feel weird and his scent is driving me crazy. He whispered in my ear,
"I know u missed me a lot.", this sent shivers down my spine.
The dance finished. And everyone clapped.
"Guys u both team up really well. And Jungkook the dance was flawless.", Kai oppa said.
Jungkook bowed to him.
"Now if you all excuse me I will go to Cherry now.", he said and left the room.
What is going on in his mind?

Jungkook's POV:

Hyung was right, I have to fix this all. If Y/n won't listen to me I will become shamelessly stubborn, but I will make her mine.

Y/n's POV:

I headed towards the area where Yeonjun and Soobin oppas were when I suddenly bumped into someone.

I felt my heartbeat along with my world stopping.
"B-Beomg-gyu.", i said as i bowed toward him.
He bowed back and said, "Ahh hi Y/n... ah I mean Itzy.",
"No no, u can call me Y/n. I like it.", I said without thinking, and then after realization kicked my ass I quickly covered my mouth and apologized.
"Hahaha u are cute u know.", he said and got my cheeks so red as if someone continuously slapped them. Wait what.
"Ahh thanks, are you going to oppas?", I asked.
"Ahh how can I forget, now that you are Hyungs' sister I better be careful.", he said.
"Oh no no, if they bother u tell me I will fix their brains. No one is allowed to bother Beomie.", and I did the same thing again. Aish Y/n why can't you shut ur mouth and if u r really having the urge to bark then at least think before speaking.
"Sorry, I didn't mean..", I was saying but he said.
"Hahahaha no no, call me Beomie I like to hear it from your mouth. By the way, I am going to your oppas, wanna join?"
Oh my freakin God, did he just ask me to go with him.
"Of course, I would love to.", ahhhhhhhh Y/n shut up, control ur emotions and mouth.
"Hahahaha, u r really adorable.", he said and I followed him like a lost puppy.