Reacting pt.2

TW: Dark Xichen, Yelling, and some nice stuff

Enjoy!

—--------------------------------------------

My Pov:

I slumped back in my chair thinking about what I should make mdzs should react to today. I teleported the people I had in the reaction room yesterday "Welcome back you guys you are reacting again" I hear some sighs and groans coming from them but I started the video anyways.

On-screen appears a scene of a girl holding a dress in front of lan zhan

Lan zhan: What do you want lixue?

Jin lixue: I want you to put this on *Pushes the dress toward lan zhan*

Jin zixuan laughed at his 'adopted' sister whom his mother adopted when he was younger. "I don't think lan zhan would put on a dress" Wei ying said laughing at the thought of lan zhan in a dress.

Lan zhan: Why would I do that?

Jin lixue: Please~

Lan zhan: Give me one good reason I should.

Jin lixue: Three words, Your secret diary

Lan zhan: *takes the dress* I hate you

Jin lixue: I know <3

There was some giggling going on throughout the room and wei ying seemed impressed that someone could give an empty threat to lan zhan to do something. "What does she mean 'secret diary'?" Lan xichen asked. "Exactly what it means a secret diary" I said and played the rest of the clip.

Lan zhan: *Walks out of the changing room* There I put it on

Jin lixue: You look so pretty!

Lan zhan: Thank you, But why does it match wei ying's clothing?

Jin lixue: Because you two make a lovely match! *wiggles eyebrows*

Lan zhan: Shameless!

Laughter burst out in the room as the video ended, Wei ying was flustered and getting teased by his sister and her husband while madam yu was planning a whole ass wedding in her head right now. "That is unacceptable! They will never happen" Lan qiren yelled trying to protest but everyone else in the room glared at him.

"Uncle, why not? Lan wangji seems really happy with wei ying so why not?" Lan xichen asked, Lan qiren sputtered and turned away from him. "Plus they do have a child together, Referring to sizhui btw" I said as I was trying to find something else for them to react to. "She has a point" Madam jin said, Still laughing at her child's antics.

On-screen another video started to play showing lan zhan and sizhui playing with rabbits

Lan sizhui: Hey papa

Lan zhan: Mhm?

Lan sizhui: Can I have a sibling?

Lan zhan: *Cough* *cough* What?

Lan sizhui: I want a younger sibling!

Wei ying laughed at his son but it wouldn't be that bad for lan zhan to adopt another child. Lan qiren shook his head at this and didn't say anything.

Lan zhan: Where did this come from all of a sudden?

Lan sizhui: I just always wanted a younger sibling

Lan zhan: .... I'll think about it

The clip ended and another one started.

Jiang Cheng: So you're gay for a demonic demon?