Original mdzs reacts to my au ▪️ [Part 32]

[TW]: No ships other than Xicheng

<Summary>: Kill me

Enjoy the chapter! <3

=============================

3rd Person pov:

I sighed making sure that the control was able to protect me, I sighed and teleported the original mdzs characters into the room. "What the fuck!" I heard jiang cheng yell and heard the sizzles of his electret whip. "Calm down please!" I tried to calm them down. "Who are you" Lan wangji held up bichen to protect wei ying as the juniors and lan qiren didn't really do much.

"A 14-year-old that has barely any sanity left" I replied smiling and walking out in front of them behind some bulletproof glass, Not like it was really going to protect me. "Hello, I'm Bugs!" I waved at them and they lowered their weapons and stared at me. "What do you need with us young girl" Lan Qiren asked glaring at me, "Oh I just wanted you guys to react to a few things for me" I tilted my head popping my neck.

"And why the hell would we listen to you" Jiang Cheng yelled annoyed, "It's only a few things, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt that much" I said nervous that I was finna get killed. "Jiu Jiu it wouldn't hurt that bad" Jin Ling said trying to calm his uncle down, Jiang Cheng rolled his eye and huffed "FIne" He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"So today you're reacting to a different universe of your world!" I smiled, Crossing my arms "Different universe?" Wei ying asked confused. "Same world just different things happened" I said, Wei ying hummed he seem interested. I walked back to the reaction room and sat down "Okay we're starting with jiang cheng!" I said and started the clip.

The clip started.

Jiang cheng: -Walks past an open door, Then stops and looks back into the room-

Kino & Jin Ling: -Sleeping on the floor-

"Who is that?" Jin Ling asked confused at why other him was with her, "Oh that's kino! She doesn't exist in your world" I said. Jin Ling hummed and crossed his arms.

Jiang Cheng: 'The audacity' -Walks up to Kino and taps her-

Kino: -Opens her eyes- Mnm?

Jiang Cheng: So you just cuddling without me now?

Kino: If you wanted to join you didn't haft to wake up.

Jiang Cheng: tch, Jerk.

Kino: Yea, Yea. Come on you big baby.

Jiang Cheng: -Rolls his eyes and lays next to Jin Ling & falls asleep-

"Wow, Jiang Cheng didn't yell at her for calling him that?" Wei ying asked in surprise while his mouth was gaping open. "Yep you can say their relationship is close" I replied, "Close?" Jiang Cheng questioned "I'll show you" I said and played the next clip.

Jin Lings childhood:

Baby Jin Ling: -Crying his eyes out-

Jiang Cheng: -Panicking in the other room because he doesn't know what to do-

'The must've been after yanli died' Wei ying sighed smiling at the panicked jiang cheng.

Jiang Cheng stopped moving when Jin Ling's cries turned into small giggles & laughter, He turned his head toward the room and cautiously walked toward the room. He peered into the room to see Kino entertaining Jin Ling with dolls so that he would stop crying.

Jiang Cheng: Kino?

"Why does he sound shocked?" Lan sizhui asked, "Question for later" I said. 'Really?' Sizhui thought to himself.

Kino: -Turns to jiang cheng- Oh Hello again.

Jiang Cheng: There's no way, You- How-

Kino: Didn't I say 'We'll meet again' -Chuckles-

Jiang Cheng: I thought-

Kino: You thought I wouldn't come?

Jiang Cheng: I- Yea. -Rubs the back of his head-

Kino picks up Jin Ling who started to play with Kino's hair.

Kino: Aw, I suppose this is Jin Ling?

Jiang Cheng: yea -Sits in front of Kino-

Kino: He's cute -Pokes Jin Ling's Cheek-

Jin Ling: Ah Eha! -Giggles-

<Time skip>

'Time skip?' Wangji tilted his head.

Present jin ling: Jiu Jiu! Why!~

Jiang Cheng: Because I said so! Plus you're grounded.

Jin Ling: But Kino always lets me!

Jiang Cheng: Well I'm not Kino.

Kino: -Pops out of nowhere- What did he even do?

Jin Ling: I snuck out to go on a night hunt.

Kino: .....Really? Just that?

Jiang Cheng: Yes! He wasn't supposed to go out!

Kino: You did the same thing.

Jiang Cheng: No I didn't

Kino: May I remind you, You snuck out to do a ritual in the middle of the night.

Jiang Cheng: -Silence-

Kino: What I thought! Now what do you want to do Jin Ling?

Jin Ling: I just wanted to go to the main village.

Kino: Let's go! -Picks up Jin Ling and runs away-

Jiang Cheng: Hey!

Jin Ling: Ayi is better than jiu jiu!

Jiang Cheng: -Emotional damage- *Dies of saddness*

The clip ends.

"Why did I call her aunt?" [Yes Ayi means aunt, I searched it up] Jin Ling asked playing with his hair, "Oh Jin Ling sees her as his aunt/another parental figure other than jiang cheng" I said cheerfully. "Oh" Jin Ling hummed "Would you like to meet her?" "Sure!" Jin Ling quickly responded.

I smiled and teleported Kino who was doing a handstand holding two heavy buckets up while writing something. "Huh?" Kino looked at the audience in front of her, She placed the buckets down and sat criss-cross "My apologizes, I was doing training" She apologized. "So you're Kino?" Jin Ling asked.

"Yep that's me!" Lan qiren looked at Kino and tilted his head, "Which clan do you belong to?" Kino looked down rubbing the back of her head. "I don't belong to a clan" The air in the room stiffens "You don't belong to a clan?" Wei ying asked in shock. "Yep!" Kino smiled and stood up "I go in between clans, I've never been in one certain clan" She said before the door behind her opened up to reveal Xichen. [From my au]

"Kino, have you seen jiang cheng?" "Uh, Wangji probably took him again" Xichen sighed and crossed his arms. "What would I have anything to do with jiang wanyin" Kino and Xichen looked at wangji side eyeing him, Kino popped her lips and sighed. "Well, Wangji and wanyin are best friends in our world" After Kino said that she got some crazy stares.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that, You're looking at me like when wanyin took his golden core and-" Kino's words were muffled by Xichen's hand. "And what?" Wei ying asked standing up in concern, "It is nothing wei ying" "What did he do" Wei ying's voice went dark as he greeted his teeth.

I teleported them away before anything else could happen.

========================

Hoped you enjoyed it!

Bye, My little reading pandas!