Reacting to pt.15

TW: Yelling, Death, and beatings

Summary: Mdzs reacts to death

Enjoy the chapter!

==========================

"*A-Choo* Ehh, Being sick sucks" I said wiping my nose and throwing the tissue into the trash. I sniffed and walked over to my chair and sat in it, I teleported the usual people here plus the wens and Nie huaisang. "Not this again!" Madam yu Yelled in anger.

".....What is my life? Why haven't I killed myself yet?" I question, Getting some concerned looks from some of the people that were in the reaction room. "Kidding, I'm bringing two more people in don't freak out" I said and teleported madam lan & Qingheng-Jun into the room.

"Mom!? Dad!?" Xichen stood up and had tears in his eyes "Hello dear" Madam lan smiled and hugged Xichen. "Okay I love this family reunion, But can you please sit down so I can get this over quickly and go back to bed" I said and teleported them to their seats. I played the clip and plopped down on the ground trying to sleep.

The screen showed Jin Ling & Jiang Cheng arguing while Kino & lixue watched

Jiang Cheng: That's not how that works!

Jin Ling: I Don't Care! *Sticks out tongue*

Jiang Cheng: Why you little- *Stats chasing him*

Jin Ling: ACK! *Running away from JC*

Lan lixue: *Staring at them from afar with wide eyes*

Wanna see what lixue is thinking about?

[Yes] [No]

You answered yes, Let's see what she is thinking about

The screen glitched out and show someone trying to kidnap child Zixhuan

"What's happening!? Who is that!?" Yanli asked her husband who looked away from her with an unsettled look on his face. "Zixuan, When did this happen!?" Madam Jin asked in fear for her child, "Just play the clip" Zixuan said and looked back at the screen.

Child Zixuan: Let me go you creep! *Punches the guy*

Kidnapper: Oi quit that *Grabs Zixuan's wrist*

Child Zixuan: No! Let GO! *Kicks the guy*

Kidnapper: why I- Fuck! *Get's hit in the head with a rock & Falls to the ground*

Child Lixue: *Holding more rocks* Stay away from him!

Child Zixuan: Lixue!? What are you-

Child Lixue: *Grabs Zixuan's hands and starts running* No Talk! Run!

"They're safe" Madam lan smiled that her child was safe and was helping others at a young age. Jin Zixuan looked at madam lan and shook his head knowing what came after that.

Child Zixuan: Where are we going!?

Child Lixue: Away from him! *Gasp* Look out! *Pushes zixuan & Get's hit with something*

Child Zixuan: Lixue! *Rolls down a hill*

Kidnapper: Heh that was easy *Grabs Lixue by her hair*

Child Lixue: Gah! Let go! *Tries to get her hair out of his hands*

Kidnapper: You should not have interfered with me you brat! *Starts dragging Lixue by her hair*

Child lixue: Ah! Stop! *Has tears in her eyes & Is still struggling to get free*

Everyone stared at the screen in shock and fear, They did not know this had happened in the past, especially to Zixuan and Lixue. "This is fake, right? Right!?" Nie huaisang said hoping it wasn't real. "Nope, Everything that is shown on this screen today is true and has happened here!" I said grasping my head from the painful migraine I was having.

Child Lixue: STOP IT! PLEASE! *Slaps the guy*

Kidnapper: You little shit *Throws Lixue into a tree and starts kicking her in the stomach*

Child Lixue: *Gasp* S-Sto-op p-plea-ase! *Coughs up blood*

Kidnapper: Pfft look at this you can't even survive a few kicks, HAHAHA!

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Wei ying shouted and sat up, "Why the hell are you showing us this!?" He yelled again. ".....Son of a!-" The mic cut out but they could still hear me screaming from the reaction room. "Sorry bout that! Anyways don't ask me why I make you react" Everyone stared at the camera with wide eyes.

"Why are y'all staring at me like I just made a joke about my dad hitting my mom?" Everyone looked away from the camera, I shook my head and play the rest of the clip.

Kidnapper: *Grabs lixue and drags her over to the river* Time to say goodbye~

Child Lixue: W-What-

Kidnapper: *Slices lixue throat* Such a shame you a pretty child like you went to waste, I Hope you like my little gift gusu lan & lanling jin *Throws Lixue into the lake*

???: Lixue? Lixue!? LIXUE!

The screen switched back to the present lixue with Kino snapping her fingers in her face.

Nonie Kino: You good?

Lan lixue: O-Oh yea, Just a memory

Nonie Kino: Oh, That day? Huh.

Lan lixue: Mhm

Nonie Kino: Wanna play with some faith strings? *Red string appears in her hands*

Lan lixue: Ah, No thanks but you have fun with that!

Nonie Kino: *Huffs* Okay! But are you sure you're okay?

Lan lixue: Yes I'm fine don't worry

Nonie Kino: Okay I trust you!

The clip ended and wen chao looked confused "Wait, Did kino know about that!" He asked and I quickly teleported them away.

===============================

I made this at three in the morning so there might be some mistakes & I am still sick so yea.

Bye, My lovely little reading pandas!