Original mdzs characters react to my au's deaths [Part 4: Kino pt: 1???]

[TW]: Cursing and some gore, Slight abuse and manipulation. Painck attack? Slight Self Harm.

⚠️If any of these trigger you please click off! ⚠️

[I started this when couldn't sleep sorry if it sounds like I'm very annoyed at the start]
Enjoy the chapter! <3

================================

3rd person's POV:

"Welcome back to my depressing fucking reactions-" I said while spinning around in my chair with an ice cream bar in my hand as I snacked on it, "You sound more deranged than usual, Are you okay?" OG! Jiang Cheng asked while raising an eyebrow. "I'm good, Just tired~" "Then go to bed" OG! Jin Ling said while crossing his arms.

"You think if I could sleep, I wouldn't be right now?" I asked while stretching my arms up in the air and cracking my neck a bit. "....Fair" OG! Jin Ling nodded his head and turned his head to the blank screen [I came back to this after eating, sleeping, and watching some video and I realized...I sound very grumpy and bitchy when I'm tired- Damn- 🤣]

"Anyways!~ We're reacting to kino today!" I said happily as I grabbed my tablet and looked for the clip for today, "traumatizing us again I suppose?" "Why, Yes otherwise what would this reaction series be?" I said jokingly back to OG! Lan qiren rolled his eyes while crossing his arms and turned back to the screen. 'Well, that went better than expected' I thought, I somewhat thought that OG! Lan qiren would try and scold me but guess he just didn't care anymore.

"Now let me just-" I panicked as I dropped my stylist on the ground "Gosh dang it-" I muttered I sighed as I pressed play on the clip and got out of my chair.

[Part 4: Kino???]

Kino huffed as she ran down the bloody and destroyed path, A war had broken out between the clans and demonic crystallized beings. She had lost sight of Lixue and ruohan and the others. Kino gritted her teeth as she fell forward to the ground with a yelp due to the fact and a large amount of debris that had fallen on her leg when the crystal demon attacked at first.

"Damn, She looks very hurt" OG! Jiang Cheng muttered as he looked at the screen, "He is right about how bad her injuries look she shouldn't be able to move" OG! Lan Xichen said while worrying about Kino's injuries. "Well hey, Kino's choice to keep moving" I muttered as I ate some of the candy popcorn I had "Isn't she, your...Being? That you created?" OG! Lan Wangji asked turning to me.

"Yea, So?-" I shrugged as I slipped down my chair a bit, "Shouldn't you be able to make that choice for her?" OG! Jiang Cheng asked while raising his eyebrow. "Hey I am Just the creator, They have their own minds to do as they please-" I muttered while raising my hands a bit while leaning back in my chair. "Well, You're nicer than I would've been-" OG! Jiang Cheng muttered as he crossed his arms.

"What does that mean?" OG! Wei ying muttered as he looked toward jiang Cheng "Nothing, MOVING ON!" OG! Jiang Cheng yelled at me trying to get me to press play to continue the clip. I chuckled as I shook my head before I pressed play on the video. 

[Why did I make jiang Cheng sound like Achmed the dead terrorist, If you don't know who that is I'll have a video of him up above-] Edit: I couldn't find the clip ;-;

Kino grunted as she landed on the ground face-first, Kino whimpered as she curled her hand into a fist gently scooping some of the muddy dirt under her. Kino's eyes wandered around at the ruins around her as they flickered with the darkness of the night. Kino's body was ready to give and succumb to the injuries before Kino's eyes could fully shut she heard the shouts and screams of the others.

Kino grunted as she forced her body up, She stumbled a bit before starting to move forward quickly toward the shouts and voices. Kino hissed as her ankle was killing her due to the fact it had gotten twisted when the debris fell on her earlier. Kino stopped as she finally arrived at the place where the voices of her friends were only to be met with the horrifying sight of a badly bleeding Lixue who was cradled in Ruohan's arms while Jiang Cheng was lying on the ground unconscious as Ann Ma and akumu where fighting the crystalized demon.