Mdzs reacts to...pt.25 [Part 1]

[TW]: Death, Burning, yelling, and mentions of being hurt

<Summary>:   "Do you like to see us suffer?" Jin zixuan asked while crossing his arms while sighing, "Yes, Yes I do very dearly" I said grabbing my popcorn and sitting back in my chair.

Enjoy the chapter! <3

=======================

3rd pov:

"Okay welcome back!" I said smiling while putting my hair up. "You are reacting to another au that is messed up" "Do you like to see us suffer?" Jin zixuan asked while crossing his arms while sighing, "Yes, Yes I do very dearly" I said grabbing my popcorn and sitting back in my chair. "Can we at least get the gist of the clip?" "No! <3" I said happily while leaning back and starting the clip.

The clip started.

Jiang fengmian: We have reason to believe that lixue has killed someone.

Lan Lixue: W-What!? But-

Another clan leader [I don't know the clan leaders;-;]: Shut up brat!

Lan qiren: -Steps in front of lixue- There is no way that lixue would do that!

"Wow, lan qiren going against the clan leaders just for lixue, How surprising!" Fengmian said somewhat making fun of qiren. "Well, At least I actually stand up for my family unlike you who neglected your son for someone who's not even related to you" Lan qiren snapped back quickly while glaring at fengmian, The whole room went silent.

'Oh shit' I slid off my chair silently laughing and started to cry from how much I was laughing, "I will kill you qiren" I shot up, Seeing that fengmian had a sword in his hand and everyone started to panic. I ran to the reaction room and slammed open the door "Fengmian put the sword down" I said, But for some reason, everyone was looking at me. I realized that I was much shorter than everyone in the reaction room, "Okay I know I'm short but I'm an average height of 5'2!" I said stomping up to fengmian and snatching the sword away from him.

'Qiren comes with me" Lan qiren got up and walked out of the room before I could leave the room wei ying stood up and looked at me. He was around 6'1 so I was quite short compared to him, "Aw you're just a baby!~" Wei ying grabbed my cheek and pinched it. "Do that one more time and I'll put you back in hell again" Wei ying took his hand off my cheek and looked at me with a 'WTF' expression on his face.

"Now everyone sit down! It's 3 in the morning for me and I am willing to kill someone" Everyone quickly sat down and smiled awkwardly. I walked out of the room and locked the door to the reaction room and went back to the video room. "Okay let's get back to reacting!" I said and played the rest of the clip.

Jiang fengmian: Lan qiren do not fight this, Just give us lixue.

Lan qiren: -Looks back at lixue who is tearing up- No.

Clan leaders: What?

Lan qiren: -Grabs lixue arm and takes out his sword- I said NO. -Makes smokes appear-

Lan leader: *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

After the smoke clears, Lan qiren and lixue are nowhere to be seen

Jiang fengmian: Shit, Fine lan qiren & lixue!

Clan leaders: Yes sir!

The clip cut to lan qiren running still holding lixue arm while she was following behind him, Before a sword was thrown and stabbed into a tree blocking the path.