Mdzs reacts.....Pt.27 [Part 3]

[TW]: None

<Summary>: "This au is basically where lixue died and got reincarnated"

Enjoy the chapter!

====================

3rd pov:

"Welcome sit down" I said quickly, As everyone sat down I grabbed some snacks because I was hungry and I was asleep for most of the day. "So let me guess there's a part three to the last reaction?" Madam yu asked sound not surprised, "Mhm" I nodded leaning back in my chair and sighing, I was still tired from sleeping half the day.

I teleported Wen ruohan, chao, and Xu into the room and sat them down, "So you're reacting you three!" "Alright" Wen ruohan responded and looked forward.

The clip started.

Lixue sighed and sat down looking at the other three talking to each other, She didn't know what to do when she saw a gentle golden light. She stood up and walked over to it she grabbed it and everything went bright then pure black.

The clip cut.

???: Oh she is so cute you Highness!

??: Mhm she really is.

Everyone was confused, "What's happening?" Wen ruohan questioned. I sighed and decided to fill them in on some info about the clips "This au is basically where lixue died and got reincarnated" Everyone let out an 'Oh' and seemed to just look back at the screen, I sighed and rubbed my eyes and just played the rest of the clip.

???: What are we going to name her darling?

???: Himari, Himari qing.

???: That's a wonderful name darling.

The screen showed a beautiful baby girl with green eyes and black hair.

???: Welcome to the world himari.

The clip cut again and showed himari all grown up.

Himari's mom: Sweetie please be careful

Himari: Yes mama I will!

Himari giggled and ran out of the castle ready to see the village, Happy that she could go out for once without guards. She looked at all the small stores and stans all the food looked good and very yummy she tried to turn the corner went a man stopped her.

Random dude: My~ My~ Sweetheart you have a nice body!~ -Grabs himari hand-

Himari Qing: Uh thank you but don't touch me please -Takes her hand away from him-

Random dude: Aw come on girl -The man stood up-

Himari Qing: Please get away from me -She backed up-

Random dude: Why? -The man got closer to her-

Himari Qing: Please stop!

Himari looked around for a way out of this very weird interaction but there was nowhere to go, The guy tried to get closer to himari when a sharp piece of jewelry was thrown right next to his head. Himari gasped and turned around to see a girl behind her.

???: Get lost you piece of crap!

The girl ran toward the guy, The guy ran away greeting his teeth. The girl turned to himari.

???: You okay dear?

Himari Qing: Yes thank you, Um-

Manea: Manea, You can call me manea.

Himari hummed and looked manea up and down she realized the girl was in a very nice and somewhat revealing outfit.

Himari Qing: Oh are you a dancer?
Manea: You could say that

Manea grabbed himari arm and started to walk to a more public place.

Manea: You shouldn't be walking around in quiet areas, More public areas are way more safer than those places.

Himari Qing: Oh okay.

Manea stopped when they reached the main city and let go of himari.

Manea: Here, We're back in the city! -She starts to walk away-

Himari Qing: Wait!

Manea: Hmm? -Turns around-

Himari Qing: Would you like to be friends?

Manea: Really you want to be friends with me?

Himari Qing: -Nods her head-

Manea: Well looks like we're friends now dear, But I got to go! -Runs off-

Himari smiled and jumped in happiness that she had a new friend and it wasn't forced, She giggled and ran off back to the castle.

The clip moved to a rooftop.

Jiang Cheng smiled down and stood up.

Jiang Cheng: Good to see you're doing well Lixue and Kino

He smiled before walking away and disappearing.

That's where the clip ended.

"What does he mean when he said Kino? Did she get reborn too?" "Yep she did" I said and teleported them away.

==================

Sorry it took me so long to update

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!