Reacting to pt.12

TW: Forced marriage, Some angst, And my laziness

Summary: Mdzs reacts to an alternate version of lixue

Was requested!

Enjoy!

==========================

My pov:

"Welp my laziness caught up with me" I said while lying down on the floor as qiren walked into the room. "Are you okay?" "No, I lazy" Lan qiren looked at me with a 'Are you serious' look on his face, "Just get up" I huffed and got up while lan qiren shook his head and walked out of the room.

I teleported them back to the reaction room "Welcome back! You are-" "Reacting again, Right?" Madam yu cut me off. "Rude and yes Now sit down!" They sat down and I teleported nie huaisang beside wei ying, "What the-" "React!" *Slurping energy drink intensifies* I started the clip and chugged my energy drink.

On-screen showed Jin/lan Lixue running away from something.

"Why is she running?" Nie huaisang asked worried for his partner, "Don't worry this is a different world, So this didn't happen here don't worry" Nie huaisang sighed even if this is a different world still worried about lixue.

Jin/lan lixue: *Running* I can't- Go- There!-

Wen ruohan: Darling stop running away from me~

"Why the hell is he there!?" Wei ying shouted, Standing up. "....." I made wei ying sit down with some magic. Also made him shut up with some tape.

Jin/lan lixue: Gah! *Trips over a tree root and rolls a few feet*

Wen ruohan: Oh my dear are you alright? *Walks over to lixue*

Nonie kino: *Jumps in front of lixue and points a bow and arrow at ruohan*

Wen ruohan: My!~ My!~ Such sneaking skills.

Nonie kino: Shut up.

Wen ruohan: How rude~ But you could be useful to me.

Nonie kino: What?- Gah! *Gets hit on the head with a large rock*

Jin/lan lixue: Kino! Kino, are you okay!?

Nonie kino: *Passed out on the ground with blood dripping down her head*

Wen ruohan: Aw look at that, She's bleeding for you! *Scoops up some of Kino's blood*

"That sick bastard!" Fengmian yelled, "Why the hell are you making us watch this!?" Madam yu shouted stomping her feet because I took away her whip. "Because I like to see people suffer like my favorite characters!" [JC and wangji] I smiled and continued the clip.

Jin/Lan lixue: Y-you sick asshole!

Wen ruohan: But you love me

Jin/Lan lixue: No I don't!

Wen ruohan: Oh you will *Hits her upside her head*

The screen went black and showed another scene of wen ruohan and some of the other sect & leaders were there.

Lan qiren: What do you want?

Wen ruohan: I wanted you all to meet my wife!

Jiang cheng: Wife? You have a wife?

Lan xichen: He's right, You didn't have a wife!

Wen ruohan: Oh~ But I found someone who can take on that role, Right kids?

Wen Chao & Xu: Yes father

Jiang fengmian: Who is it?

Wen ruohan: Darling come out!

Wen/lan Lixue: *Walks out from behind a curtain* Yes dear?

"What!? She's his wife!?" Yanli shouted in shock, While some of the others were silent. "There is no way I would let that happen!" Xichen shouted and stood up, "Well No shit, That's what a different world means!" I said and made them sit down again.

Everyone: Lixue!?

Wen/lan lixue: Uh- Hello?

Lan wangji: Why are you married to him!? He is psycho!

Wen/lan lixue: Okay I don't know who you are, But don't say that about my husband!

Lan wangji: Y-you don't know who I am!?

Wen/lan lixue: Nope, Never seen you before in my life

Lan qiren: Lixue quit acting! You're coming home! *Tries to grab lixue*

Nonie kino: *Jumps in front of lixue* I would advise you not to do that!

Lan wangji & Jiang cheng: Kino!?

Nonie kino: *Pull out a sword* [Image above] Get away from us, NOW!

Lan qiren: What the hell you two!

Nonie kino: Leave.

The clip ended with everyone evacuating and running away, Everyone looked at the camera with murderous intent. "Bye!" I teleported them out and rolled back in my chair, Lan qiren walked in and placed some things on my table.

"What's that?" "Fanfics That wangji wrote, Of him and wei ying" "Oh shit thank you!" I sat up and started to read the papers.

===============================

Bye, My lovely little pandas!!