Reacting to pt.17

TW: Some yelling

Summary: Mdzs reacts to funny clips.

Enjoy the chapter! <3

==================

My pov:

"Shit!" I yelled as I dropped the pen that I was holding, I sighed and got up and grabbed the pen. "Ba na na na na na!~" I walked to the control room for the reaction room and sat down in my chair again.

"I don't want to do this~" I said being tired [It's 4 in the morning and I'm re-writing this] of life and being sick. "Why won't my suffering end?" I asked while teleporting them back to the reaction room. [Without the wen's and nie huaisang btw!]

"React" I said and they all sat down, I smiled and played the first clip.

The screen showed the juniors and kino walking down a river.

Jin ling: *Staring at Kino in question*

Lan jingyi[Forgive me if I spelled it wrong]: What the hell are you doing jin ling?

Jin ling: How old is Kino? *Turns to jingyi & sizhui*

Lan sizhui: Huh? Why do you want to know?

Jin Ling: I'm just wondering!

Nonie kino: wondering what? *Hanging upside down*

Jin Ling: Fuck! *Jumps in Jingyi's arms*

"Pffftt" Yanli giggled at her child while zixuan shook his head while smiling at the screen. Xichen was kinda wondering how old Kino was too, I mean she knew lan qiren somewhat a lot when she first walked into gusu. But who wouldn't know about lan qiren or any other of the lan family.

Xichen shook his head from his thoughts and looked up at the screen again.

Nonie Kino: Oops sorry! *Drops down from the tree*

Jin Ling: Don't do that!

Lan jingyi: U-Um Jin Ling? *Flustered & still holding Jin Ling*

Jin Ling: O-Oh my bad *Jumps out of Jingyi's arms*

Lan sizhui: 'I'm still here ya know!'

"Pffft, Is he jealous of Jin Ling & Jingyi? That's hilarious!" Wei ying died laughing and sank into his chair. Madam yu sighed and placed a hand on her face while shaking her head.

Nonie Kino: Okay, But what were you wondering?

Jin Ling: Um- I was wondering how old you were.

Nonie Kino: OH! Um- One second let me think.

Lan sizhui: You need to remember your own age?

Nonie Kino: Yea I haven't been counting my age, So Let me count!

Jin Ling: *Shaking his head & huffs*

Nonie Kino: *Mumbling to herself, then stops* Around fifteen to twenty!

The trio: What?

Nonie Kino: 15-20! I'd be around both of those ages!

The trio: *The.trio.exe.has.stopped.working.*

The clip ended leaving everyone confused "What does that mean?" Fengmian asked. "Basically she would be 20 in the afterlife waiting room as you saw in the reaction earlier, And Is 15 here" I explained before teleporting them away.

===========================

Bye, My lovely little reading pandas