Ghost adventures [Mdsz reacts, Part 41]

[TW]: None [I think]

<Summary>: Mdzs reacts to Jiang Cheng's and Kino's adventure [BTW I will call Jiang Cheng, Wanyin because for some reason I use that name more than the other]
Enjoy! <3
===========================

3rd person's POV:

"Hello welcome back and sit down!" I said cheerfully, The Mdzs characters sat down in their seats. "Today we're reacting to Wanyin and Kino" "And what about them?" Fengmian was annoyed but Madam yu elbowed him. He groaned glaring at her "What are reacting about them?" Lixue asked "Some adventures they go on" Everyone looked at the screen in wonder.

I smiled and started the first clip letting my cat sit in my lap.

The screen started up and it showed Wanyin and Kino walking down a path.

Kino: "Where are we going again?"
Jiang Cheng/Wanyin: "Here" *He pointed to the map that was marked, It was around some town ruins*
Kino: "Why did they want us to go there?" *Kino took the map, Looking at it*

Jiang Wanyin: "I think they want us to find something for them"
Kino: "Man why couldn't they themselves?"

???: "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I could pick things up"

*Kino and Jiang Wanyin turned to the voice, To see Madam Lan's ghost huffing at them*

Everyone in the reaction room eyes widened "How- But- She-" Lan qiren stuttered on his words, "How are they see our mother?" Lan Wangji asked like he was holding back tears. "Do you remember the time Jiang Wanyin had a near-death experience when he was younger?" Wei Ying and yanli shivered remembering the near-death experience Jiang Cheng had when they were younger. It was the reason he was so careful on training Jin Ling when he did.

"Yes...But why do we need to recall that day?" Madam yu asked crossing her arms "Well when he was in the small coma he was in he got the ability to see ghosts" I explained as simply as I could so they could understand. "Okay...But how is Kino also seeing ghosts?" Ann ma asked, I blinked a couple of times "Do you not remember what mania is?" [Mania is Kino's adoptive mom BTW]

"Yea she a grim......Oohhh" Ann Ma realized how stupid her question was, She sighed and buried her face in her hands. "Ah I'm so stupid" Akumu chuckled at his sister before patting Ann's head "Don't worry dear sister, We already knew that" Ann glared at him and was about to yell at him when I spoke up "Okay, Let's argue later and continue with this reaction so I can go to sleep" I said playing the rest of the clip. [I fell asleep after writing that so yea, Anyways-]

Kino: "Sorry Madam Lan"
Madam Lan: "It's okay dear"

Madam Lan smiled at Kino and patted her head [or at least tried bc you can't really touch anything as a ghost I think-]

Jiang Wanyin: "Come on, We don't have all day"
Kino: "Okay, Okay. I'm coming." *She huffed*

Kino and wanyin walked forward, They walked into an abandoned town. It was very old and somewhat destroyed.

Kino: "Hmmm, Wow this place is really run down"

Jiang Wanyin: "Well it has been abandoned for a few years now"

Lan qiren hummed a bit when he saw the abandoned city, He remembered when it wasn't abandoned and when he used to visit there from time to time.

Kino walked into a building while Jiang Cheng walked around outside. Kino stepped over a destroyed table, She grabbed her dress and lifted up the bottom a bit so she couldn't get it dirty.

Kino looked around the room not paying attention to where she was stepping so after a few more steps, She stepped on a rotten floorboard and her leg fell through the floor.

Kino: "A-Ah, Damn that hurt" *Kino hissed a bit, She tried to pull her leg out of the broken floor but when she did her foot bumped into something*

Kino: Huh?

Kino pulled her leg out of the floor it was somewhat bleeding but it was just a small wound, Kino crawled over to the broken floor and looked inside trying to find what her foot bumped into. She noticed a soft silver glimmer coming from the darkness under the floorboard. She reached into the floor she was basically laying on the floor while having her arm in a hole but oh well.

Kino's hand missed the small object multiple times but she finally got a grasp of it and pulled the small object out. It was a small music/jewelry box, It was white and blue with some silver vines decorating the outside of the box.

Madam Lan: "You found it!"
Kino: "Ah What is it?"

Madam Lan: "It was my jewelry box that I hid here"

Kino turned to Madam Lan she had a confused look on her face.

Kino: "Why'd you hide it?"
Madam Lan: "The wens were trying to take it"

Kino hummed and opened the box, There were two necklaces and one ring in it. It represented Lan wangji and Lan Xichen as the necklaces and the ring represented Lan Lixue. Kino smiled, stood up, and headed out of the building.

Kino: "Wanyin! I found what we were looking for!"
Jiang Wanyin: "And you just decided to tell me!" *He complained*

Kino: "Oh be quiet you big baby"

*The clip cut off*

"When did they go on this adventure?" Lan Lixue asked wanting to know if they had already gone on it and had the jewelry box without telling anyone. "They went there yesterday" Lixue hummed she was going to ask to see the box the next time she saw them.

=======================

Bye, My Lovely little reading pandas! <3