Reacting pt.4

TW: Yelling, cursing, violence, And probably me being dumb

Enjoy!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My pov:

"Weeee!" I spun around in my chair not realizing that lan lixue was behind me "Um what are you doing?" "Ack!" I fell out of my chair and turned back to her. "Knock when you enter!" I said getting up from the floor and dusting myself off "Can you make them react to this?" Lixue asked giving me a piece of paper.

I looked at the piece of paper and nodded my head "Yea I can but are you sure?" "Mhm yes" She nodded. I sat down and teleported them back again "Okay so we are reacting to a request from someone now watch!" I said and started to play a clip.

On-screen lan zhan was walking to his uncle's office

Lan zhan: Uncle? Hello, are you here?*Walks over to lan qiren's desk*

Lan zhan: I guess he's not here *Looks around to see some paper on the desk*

Lan zhan: What's this? *Grabs the paper off the desk*

"What is he doing!? He should not be looking through my things!" Lan qiren shouted. "Uncle calm down, What's so bad about those papers?" "Something you don't need to know!" Lan xichen was taken aback by his uncle. "*Sigh* You shush now" I said and placed duck tape over his mouth and made him sit back down.

Lan zhan: Huh, A birth certificate? Whose is it tho?

Lan zhan: What. *Rushes out of the room*

"What did the paper say?" Wei ying asked while staring at the screen confused as shit. "Just keep watching and find out~" I sang and turned around in my chair.

Lan zhan: *Runs up to lixue & kino* Jin lixue may we talk?

Nonie kino [Yes I changed her name a bit]: Lan wangji, What's wrong?

Lan wangji: Nothing I need to talk to Lixue

Jin lixue: I mean you can just say it now wangji

Lan wangji: No we need to talk

Jin lixue: Just say it wangji, Kino isn't going to say anything. So just say it!

Lan wangji: You never told me you were my sister!

Everyone in the room froze in shock, Lan wangji and Xichen had a sister and no one knew that. "Wait uncle you had that paper in your office, Did you know the whole time!?" Xichen looked at his uncle who looked away from him glaring at the wall and ignoring xichen.

Nonie kino: ......Uh oh

Lan wangji: What do you mean uh oh!? Did you know!?

Jin lixue: Don't raise your voice at her And there was a reason for that!

Lan wangji: And what was that reason!?

Jin lixue: Because I was forbidden from telling you!

Lan wangji: By who!

Jin lixue: Our uncle because I wouldn't marry who he wanted me to marry!

Lan wangji: What

Nonie kino: *Sips drink* The tea is exceptionally good today.

The clip ended and Xichen was staring daggers at his uncle "You tried to get her married!? How old was she when you did that!?" "Well she's sixteen now so probably around fourteen?" I said unsure again. "What!? She was too young for that!" "Well technically it was supposed to be an engagement then a marriage when she came of age" I said trying to calm down Xichen who was now standing up and looked like he was finna murder someone.

"Xichen sit down, I am fine now so stop" Lixue said scolding xichen as he sat back down in his chair still glaring at his uncle. I played another clip and sat back.

Jin lixue: Uh- Guangshan?

Jin guangshan: *Turns to lixue* Yes lixue?

Jin lixue: Can you help me?

Jin guangshan: What's wrong?

Jin lixue: Well I'm going on a date so I was wondering-

Jin guangshan: I'm you're doing what?

Jin lixue: Going on a date?

Jin guangshan: *Pulls out a sword* Who, Where, and when

Jin lixue: Dad, No!

The clip ended and there was some laughter going around the room, Madam jin was smiling and chuckling at her husband. He was always protective of lixue even tho they weren't related by blood.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bye, My lovely little reading pandas!