Reacting to pt.10

TW: Yelling, jealous, and me just be me

Summary: Mdzs reacts to things [lazy]

Enjoy!

—---------------------------------

My pov:

I groaned tiredly as shit because I didn't get a lot of sleep the other night but I didn't really care anymore. "Why is my life like this~" I questioned as moth techno flew over my head "Heartbreak please don't throw people" I yelled, "Fine~" I heard Heartbreak whines before some footsteps walked away from me.

I shook my head and walked back to my room and sat down in my chair and got the people back into the reaction room. "Hello, Welcome back, Sit down and shut up" I said very quickly and started to play the clip.

On-screen showed akumu ma standing behind lixue staring at lan wangji

Lan wangji: Lixue please make him stop staring at me! *Hides behind JC*

Jin/lan lixue: *Turns to akumu ma*

Akumu ma: *Puppy eyes with tears*

Jin/lan lixue: *Turns back around* I don't know what you're talking about

Akumu ma: *Looking at lan wangji with hearts in his eyes*

Lan wangji: *Hides fully behind JC crying in fear & wanting help*

Jiang Cheng: *Confused & concerned*

The clip ended and there were some mixed reactions, Lan qiren was smiling because maybe he can get lan wangji to like this akumu guy instead of wei ying. Wei ying gripped his flute tightly and eyes somewhat turning red at the thought that someone was trying to take his wangji away from him.

Yanli noticed her brother's actions and patted his shoulder, Wei ying looked back at his sister as she shook her head at him. He sighed and calmed down and stopped being mad for his sister.

On-screen showed lixue and wangji sitting on the ground

Jin/lan lixue: Wangji you okay?

Lan wangji: Mhm

JIn/lan lixue: Wangji.

Lan wangji: I miss Mom

Jin/lan lixue: *Sighs* I know wangji so do I *Hugs wangji*

Lan wangji: *Hugs her back*

Jin/lan lixue: *Gets an idea* Lan zhan come on! *Gets up*

Lan wangji: Huh? *Gets yanked up by lixue*

Jin/lan lixue: Trust me okay! *Drags wangji over to a shallow pond*

Jin/lan lixue: We're gonna dance okay?

Lan wangji: Mhm

Jin/lan lixue: *Starts to sing and dance*

Lan wangji: *Follows her actions*

Sleeping peacefully

The girl I used to be

Until I fell so deep

A neverending tragedy

You haunt me in my dreams