Original Mdzs characters react to my au's deaths [Part 3: Lixue]

[TW]: Gore [Sorta]
Enjoy the chapter!

==============================
[Btw the parts of the story that look like this [.....] Is just my comments and input on my own story don't worry about it]

3rd Persons Pov:

"Welcome back FUCKERS!" I yelled into the mic startling the OG! Mdzs characters as I spun around in my chair but I almost fell backward so I panicked and leaned forward quickly. "Are you okay, You're acting Like a kid that had too much candy" My mouth hung open at OG! Jiang Cheng's comment about me. "First, I've been not doing anything lately and I have too much energy. Second off, Fuck-a-you~" I replied.

"I- Are you always like this?" OG! Jiang Cheng asked while leaning back in his chair "Yes, Yes she does" "SON OF A-" I slammed into the side of my desk as I turned to see Creeper [My brother- Creeperlord is his gamer tag so I'm just going to use creeper when referring to him] "Whyyyy!" I groaned as I rubbed my side It was hurting a lot due to throwing myself very hard at the table.

"Who is that?" OG! Wei Ying asked hearing the new voice in the control room that he had never heard before, "My asshole brother- You can call him creeper." I said while Creeper started to spout about random things behind me "What kinda name is Creeper?" OG! Lan qiren as he looked into the camera with an expression that said 'What the f-ck'. "Like a creeper from minecraft?" I said before I slapped my forehead at my own stupidity.

'F-ck I forgot they don't know where minecraft is, How did I forget that?' I sighed as I looked down at my control tablet [Somehow I switched to a tablet for a controller for the room and the computer for surveillance, Don't question it :)] "Nothing, Let's just get on with this reaction" I said as I pressed on the video.

[Clip 3: Lixue's Death]

Lan Lixue [Around 10-11 years of age]: "Zixuan! Come on!~ You're being too slow!"
Jin Zixuan [12-13 years old]: "Calm down! You're the one who's running!"

Lan Lixue: "Because I want to get home quickly!~"
Jin Zixuan: "Well maybe if you actually helped me carry these bags, We'll get home faster"
Lan Lixue: "Mhm~ I don't want to~"
Jin Zixuan: "Then suffer"

'Yep that's definitely Jin Zixuan' OG! Wei ying and Jiang Cheng thought at the same time as they looked up at the screen.

Lan Lixue: "You're so mean!~"
Jin Zixuan: "Aw~ I don't care~"
Lan Lixue: *Huffs and crosses her arms While walking faster*

Jin Zixuan: "Wait up!- URK!-"

Lixue turned around at the sound of her 'brother's' grunt and a crash happening right after it, She was shocked to see a person who was covered by a cloak had slammed Zixuan into a tree. Zixuan groaned in pain next to the tree with all the contents of the bags all over the ground now.

???: "Hehehe, Seems Like the heir to the Jin clan isn't so strong~"

The hooded person chuckled as they started to walk closer to Zixuan and they pulled out a knife from their pocket.

'Oh shit' OG! Jiang Cheng thought as he sat up in his chair, Sure he didn't like the guy. But even if this wasn't his au zixuan he didn't deserve to die...Again.

Lixue panicked and looked around quickly for something to throw at the hooded person she spotted some rocks. She quickly grabbed the biggest one she could find and chunked it at the hooded person's head making them stumble back while holding their head.

Lan Lixue: "Get away from him you jerk!"

Lixue demanded as she started to strive forward while having a smaller rock in her hand, She was ready to attack the hooded person but zixuan was quicker in grabbing her arm and pulling her.

Jin Zixuan: "No! That's too risky you idiot!"
Lan Lixue: "But-"
Jin Zixuan: "No, Come on!"

Zixuan dragged lixue behind him as he ran down the path, They had no weapons and the person had a dagger. There's no way that they would win that fight. Lixue didn't run at first but quickly started to run with her brother understanding where he was coming from.

Lixue turned back to look at the hooded person before she noticed the person had gotten back up and seemed to be preparing to throw something at Jin zixuan intending to strike him dead. Lixue gasped and pushed zixuan out of the way before the dagger struck her sending her flying into a tree, From the push that lixue gave zixuan slid down the hill and was safe and sound.

Lixue slammed against the ground and the pain from the knife pulsed all around her body. Lixue gasped and grunted. She moved her hands to push herself up but her arms were trembling and she could barely focus on anything but the pain before she heard footsteps approaching her and her hair was grabbed forcing her to sit up as she let out a short cry.

"What the F-ck." OG! Jiang Cheng said as he sat up, He was appalled by this. Sure he was an ass but he never would try to kill a woman. [Doesn't explain why he's blacklisted from marriage tho-]

???: "Well looky what we have here~ A brat trying to ruin my mission"

The hood person growled and they lifted lixue up more by her hair so they could look her in the eyes. They gritted their teeth before slamming lixue to the ground with a loud thud, Lixue yelp and she could've sworn she heard and felt one of her ribs snap in her body.