Original Mdzs react to Wanyin's and wangji's friendship [Part. 43]

[TW]: Somewhat lazy- [Im sorry]
<Summary>:
Enjoy! <3
========================

3rd person POV:

"Welcome back dearies!" I greeted the original mdzs characters but they didn't seem to be happy to be here, "Dearies? Really" O! Jiang Cheng hissed and crossed his arms. I sighed and rubbed my head, Having a slight headache again "Listen can you please do the reactions with little complaining? It will help it go faster" I asked trying to make a deal with them but that made O! Jiang Cheng more pissed off.

"YOU THINK I WILL LISTEN TO YOU!?" O! Jiang Cheng stood up knocking over his chair and slamming his fist down on the table, 'Oh what the heck, Why snap and yell now?' I thought to myself while taking off the headphones I had on. My ears rang a bit from the yelling "Sir calm yourself, I was just asking!" I said whining while trying to get my ears to stop ringing.

"I DON'T CARE- Oof-" A flipflop hit O! Jiang Cheng's face and made him fall backward he turned to see who threw a shoe at him and saw my au madam yu huffing. "No listen here You may be the original jiang Cheng but you are still technically my son, And I WILL NOT tolerate you yelling at her" Madam yu tapped her foot on the ground glaring at O! Jiang Cheng. "W-Wha-" O! Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying's eyes widen at Madam Yu.

Madam Yu wondered why they were staring at her like she was a ghost, Then it hit her. 'Oh, Wait there Madam Yu- Oooh, Shit' Madam Yu thought to herself while standing there awkwardly "Ah....My bad" Madam Yu walked over to O! Jiang Cheng and helped him up off the floor. Madam Yu noticed that O! Jiang Cheng looked like he was going to tear up, Madam Yu sighed and hugged O! Jiang Cheng and made him sit down back in his chair.

"I'll stay in here to keep him calm, So start the clips" Madam Yu said while gently petting O! Jiang Cheng's head. "Okay" I muttered putting on my headphones again and turning down the volume on them a bit before starting the first clip.

[1st clip title: Bye, Felicia!]

"Why the hell is the clip name 'Bye, Felicia'?" O! Lan qiren asked crossing his arms, "Let the clip play out and you'll understand" I said pressing play on the clip again.

Wei Wuxian & Jiang Cheng: *Arguing with each other*

"Some things never change huh" O! Wei Ying muttered to himself while leaning back into O! Wangji's arms. O! Jiang Cheng had a teng of hurt in his eyes but Madam Yu patted his head gently to comfort him.

Wei Wuxian: "Why can't I have alcohol in lotus pire!"
Yu Wanyin: "Because, Last time you almost set fire to the main building!"
Wei Wuxian: "It was an accident!"
Yu Wanyin: "Mhm an accident, Sure....."
Wei Wuxian: "Plus you take wangji's attention from me most of the time, So I at least want something to do"

Lan Wangji: "Ouch. So I'm just something to do?"
Wei Wuxian: "You know that's not what I meant-"
Lan Wangji: "Nope" *Turns head away and raises his hand*
Yu Wanyin: "PFT" *Covers his mouth*

"Huh, That wangji is quite.....what you call 'Sassy'" O! Lan Xichen said trying to use the correct wording as the others agreed with him.

Wei Wuxian: "Wangji-"
Lan Wangji: "Nope!-" *Walks toward Yu wanyin*
Wei Wuxian: "Wangji what are you doing?-"

Lan Wangji: *Picks up Yu wanyin* "Bye, Felicia!" *Runs away*

Wei Wuxian: "What the-" "What the hell have you been teaching him!"
Me: "How to live life" *Shrugs*

Wei Wuxian: "How is running away from your problems how to live?"
Me: "I mean you did that when you were the Yiling Patriarch, So can you complain?"
Wei Wuxian: "I- I hate how you're right"
Me: "Heheheheh"

[The clip ended abruptly]

"What the fuck?" O! Jiang Cheng said while sitting up and turning to me "Me and him are friends there?" O! Lan Wangji rolled his eyes at O! Jiang Cheng. I was going to reply but Madam Yu cut me off before I could say anything "Yes you're friends, bestfriends if I had a say" Madam Yu said while shrugging.

"Why the hell would I be friends with that self-centered jerk" O! Wangji crossed his arms while glaring at O! Jiang Cheng, ".....You're rude as shit" I said while O! Lan Wangji looked very offended. "You're not wrong" Madam Yu said humming while she stood up, She walked over to the door and opened it "But it's time for you guys to go, You'll be back later so be warned" Madam Yu said while the original mdzs characters walked out the room.

Madam Yu patted O! Jiang Cheng's head and gave him a warm smile, After the characters left Madam Yu turned to me. "Now explain why you put me in here?" She asked cracking her whip "Hehehe BYE!-" I ran off as madam yu chased me.
===============================

Bye my little reading pandas