Reacting pt. 5

TW: Death, Crying, Panicking, And yelling

Summary: Mdzs react to a swap au

Enjoy!

—-------------------------------------

My pov:

"I want to die~" I said as I clutched my stomach that was in pain, "Well I got to do what I got to do" I begrudgingly got up and teleported all of them back to the reaction room. "Okay so you guys are reacting to an au of your world" "What's an au?" Madam yu asked while trying to fix her hair.

"Alternate universe, Basically same world just different things happen" I heard some hums. I was grateful that they were being fairly calm today and started the clips.

On-screen appeared a scene of jin zixuan and wei ying arguing

Jin zixuan: Are you serious!? You really are an idiot

Wei ying: *Stares at him coldly and starts to play his flute*

Jin zixuan: Why can't you just give up your ego!

Jiang cheng: Wei ying calm down!

Jin zixuan: Don't you know Li is-

Jiang cheng: Zixuan! *Pushes zixuan out of the way*

Wei ying: Jiang cheng!

Everyone in the room froze up when the screen showed jiang cheng being pierced in the heart by wen ying's hand.

Wei ying: Jiang cheng! I'm so sorry! *holding jc*

Jiang cheng: *Smiles* N-not wei ying's fault, Wei ying didn't m-mean to

Wei ying: *Tearing up* J-jiang cheng, I-i please don't close your eyes!

Jiang cheng: *Chuckle* I-it's okay, I will still be here even tho you can't see me

Wei ying: No! I promise you won't-

Jiang cheng: Shh, It's fine just take care of our sister and her child for me okay?

Wei ying: I will! I will! Just please don't fall asleep!

Jiang cheng: I'm sorry *Hugs wei ying and falls limp in his arms*

Wei ying: JIANG CHENG!

The clip ended and everyone in the room was silent and jiang yanli was crying in her husband's arms. Wei ying looked at the now dark screen with his eyes wide and his hand covering his mouth while he was crying, He killed jiang cheng in that world!?

"See! I told you he was evil!" Lan qiren shouted, "Shut the fuck up, I swear I'm gonna kill you one of these days" I snapped at lan qiren. Lan qiren looked like a scared animal and everyone else looked shocked that I yelled back at him, "Sorry for yelling but sit down so I can play the next clip" Lan qiren sat down quickly and shut up.

On-screen appeared Jiang yanli running and yelling wei yings name

Jiang yanli: Wei ying! Wei ying! Wei ying where are you!

Wei ying: Yanli look out!

Jiang yanli: What- Ahh! *Gets struck on her back*

Jin zixuan: Hun! *Catches her and puts presser on her wounds*

Wei ying: Yanli! I didn't mean to- I'm so sorry!

Jiang yanli: It is okay, But please stop this!

Wei ying: *Plays the flute to get the corpses to back down*

Jiang yanli: Wei ying look out! *Pushes wei ying and waited for impact but nothing came*

Jiang yanli: Huh? *Looks up and her eyes widened* L-lan lixue

Jin/lan lixue: *Standing in front of her with a sword through her chest*

Lan wangji: L-lixue

Jin/lan lixue: I-I'm s-sor-ry *falls down on the ground*

Lan wangji: LIXUE!

Everyone's eyes were wide and some people were crying, Xichen looked at the screen with teary eyes. 'It's not our world, It's not our world' Xichen repeated in his head while looking away from the screen and let tears fall down his face.

The screen glitched out and another clip was put on and it showed Nie huaisang holding two children while sitting down.

Nie huaisang: Oh! Hey lan wangji & Jiang yanli is somethin wrong?

Lan wangji: Uh huaisang-

Nie huaisang: Where is lixue? Is she back?

Lan wangji: Huaisang, She's gone.

Nie huaisang: Huh? What do you mean?

Jiang yanli: She's....dead huaisang

Nie huaisang: Haha funny joke

Wangji & Yanli: ..........

Nie huaisang: It's a joke right. Right?

Jiang yanli: I'm sorry it's not a joke

Nie huaisang: No no! *Crying his eyes out*

Wangji & Yanli: *Looks at each other, then looks back at huaisang* We're sorry

The clip ended and everyone was silent before wei ying asked something "Whose kids was huaisang holding?" "Oh those are his and lixue's kids they had before she died" Wei ying stared at the floor and looked so guilty.

"So this isn't going to happen in our world?" Zixuan asked while hugging his sleeping wife who fell asleep. "No done worry!" I heard some sighs of relief and sniffs coming from them "Although there are a few things that will happen in your world" I mumbled.

"What was that!?" Madam yu yelled 'Shit' I panicked and quickly teleported them away so I didn't die by madam yu. "I need to turn off my damn mic when I say something to myself" I murmured and slipped out of my chair and laid on the floor and fell asleep.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Bye, My lovely little reading pandas 

I tried to make this as long as I could it's more than 800 words so I hope you guys liked this and enjoyed the chapter!