Kino meets her au's! ▪️ [Part 37] (Part 3)

[TW]:

<Summary>:

Enjoy! <3

======================

3rd person pov:

"Welcome back dears" I welcomed the mdzs characters as they sat down where they last sat, "Anyways more kino meet her au's!" I heard Madam Yu and fengmian sigh. "What now?" I tried not to sound annoyed at them but it seemed like they knew how I felt, "Well you keep dragging us here when we don't want to be here" Fengmian said trying to get their point across. "Well Jiang Cheng didn't want to have an unloving family, But do you see him complaining?" I said making the whole jiang family plus Wei Ying freeze up wide-eyed.

I heard Kino snickering behind me, Jiang Cheng who was in the reaction room spoke up "That's true" Xichen frowned and hugged Jiang Cheng tightly. "May I ask, How many of these reactions are you gonna do?* Lixue asked "Eh probably just gonna stop at the twentieth au and just post a list of all the aus I didn't do reactions on" Lixued hummed nodding her head and looking forward.

"Anyways, Time for the first clip" I smiled and pressed the button in front of me.

The first clip started.

Kino: *Yawns*

Me: Feel ya *Looking at clipboard*

Kino: How many am I meeting today?

Me: Three at most.

Kino: Okay, Let's get started!

Me: Okay-

Angel/demon kino: Huh? *Hanging upside down*

Kino: *Speechless*

A/D Kino: Hello? *Drops down to the ground*

Kino: I'm a demon here? *Pointing to A/D Kino*

Me: Yes, But a heavenly demon, I guess.

"That's a thing?" Wei ying asked sitting up "I mean yes and no? I kinda just made it up-" I shrugged and sighed, It's funny that I made the au but know a small portion of the whole damn thing. "So what's a heavenly demon?" "It's a demon that's allowed to roam throughout heaven, Hell, and the earth" I answered Lan Qiren's question and continued-

[Wait but a word from our sponsor- I'm kidding, I'm kidding.]

A/D Kino: *Looking at me* You look tired.

Me: Of life? Not yet. But my family arguing? Yes I'm tired of that.

Kino & A/D Kino: *Looking at me* You good?

Me: No I was woken up at one in the morning, Couldn't go back to sleep and now we're here. *Smiles*

Kino & A/D Kino: 'Oh my-'

Me: *Picks up a bowl of cheesy penguins & munches on them*

A/D Kino: What's that?

Me: Cheesy penguins, The rip off version of goldfish-

Kino: Why call them cheesy penguins though?

Me: Because they're penguin-shaped?

Kino: Fair

A/D Kino: *Munching on cheesy penguins*

Kino: Are you serious right now?