A Jealous golden kitsune [animal/mythology au]

No one pov:

"Lixue why can't I be friends with them?" "Too Dangerous" Kino huffed at lixue, Sure lixue was Kino's best and only friend because most people think Kino is annoying and arrogant. But that didn't stop Kino from trying to befriend people, Kino sighed and sat down next to the small pond while lixue was looking at some papers.

Usually, Kino would have jumped in the pond and splashed around trying to get lixue to play with her [Which sometimes works] but she didn't feel like it. *Bark Bark* Kino turned around when something pulled on her wing, It was a small brown dog with floppy ears. Kino cooed and picked the puppy off the ground and gave it a kiss on the nose while starting to play with the small puppy.

Lixue looked through some of the contracts her brother had with the other clans when she realized something 'Where's Kino' Kino would usually try to get her to play a game with her. But it was quite silent in the room that she was in especially since it was right next to the pond. Lixue got up and looked outside the room to see that Kino was laying on the floor playing with a puppy, Kino was running around while the small puppy chased after her trying to jump on her wings.

"Kino, where did that puppy come from?" Lixue tried to ask Kino but Kino didn't respond and sat down by the pond again with the puppy in her lap. "Who's a good doggy, You are" Kino giggled as the puppy tried to nibble on her chin, Lixue looked over at Kino who had her undivided attention on the puppy in her lap. Lixue took a few steps closer to Kino to try to get her attention but Kino didn't even spare her a glance.

"Di di! Di di, Where are you!?" A small girl ran down the path stopping at the pond to catch her breath, When the puppy tried to jump out of Kino's arms Kino realized the girl was the dog's owner. "So I supposed this is your Di di?" Kino said walking over to the girl and showing her the dog, "Yes thank you so much miss!" The girl took the dog after thanking Kino a lot and walked away from them.

Kino smiled and sat back down again still not paying attention to lixue, Lixue let out a small huff and walked over to Kino, and plopped on Kino's lap looking up at her. "Lixue? What's wrong?" Kino tilted her head at her best friend, Lixue didn't answer and started to play with some strands of loose hair. Kino stared at her for a second and realized why lixue wasn't saying anything.

"Are you upset I wasn't giving you any attention?" Kino held her giggles in while covering her mouth. Lixue huffed and turned on her side staring at the pond, Kino smiled and started to pet lixue ears. But that didn't last long before a loud voice yelled.

"THE WEN CLAN!?"

[Word count: 512]