Reacting to pt.14

TW: Death, Crying, and some laziness

Summary: Mdzs reacts to an au and their world.

Enjoy the chapter!

=========================

My pov:

"Mhm" I shook my head from the headache I was having, I got up and sat down in my chair rolling it forward. I teleported them back to the reaction room "Hello, Sit down and shush!" They sat down and I teleported three more people in the that was Wen ruohan, Chao, & Xu.

"Why are they here!?" Madam yu stood up and tried to lung at the wens, "Let's not do that!" I said using some magic to stop Madam yu from doing something stupid that could get her hurt. "Let me go you little brat!" "The only brat here is you now shut it!" I yelled and yanked madam yu back into her chair.

"If Any of you hurt someone else in this room I swear to all the 3,000+ rules, I will fucking hurt you or kill you" I said and made room for the wens to sit down. I made sure everyone was calmed down before I started to talk again, "Okay so you are reacting to one thing from a different world and one from your world" I said sitting back in my chair.

"Okay the first one is from a different world" I said and played the first clip and closed my eyes.

The screen show child wei ying and lixue looking lost.

Child wei ying: Do you know where we are?

Child lixue: No but I remember mommy said to follow the big river!

Child wei ying: Okay *Hops on the wall around the river*

Child lixue: Wei ying! You shouldn't be up there!

Child wei ying: Oh plea- Ah! *Slips off the wall and falls into the river*

Child lixue: WEI YING!? *Hops on the wall*

Everyone looked at the screen in horror sure they knew that it wasn't their world but still seeing the people they care about getting hurt was still concerning.

Child wei ying: *Splashing around* Help! *Cough* Help! *Cough*

Child lixue: *Looks around for help but doesn't see anyone*

Child lixue: I'm coming! *Jumps into the lake and swims to wei ying*

Child wei ying: *Grabs into lixue*

Child lixue: *Grabs him back* Everything going to be fine okay *Swims to the wall*

Child lixue: *Host up wei ying so he can grab the wall*

Child wei ying: *Grabs the wall and pulls himself up*

Child lixue: Okay wei ying now- *Legs gets grabbed* Huh!?

Water ghoul: Rahghh *Drags lixue into the water*

Child lixue: Wei ying! Helmhm! *Under the water and trying to break free*

Child lixue: *Starting to lose consciousness* 'Help me'

"Why the hell are you showing us this!?" Wen ruohan yelled sitting up in his chair while gripping the armrest. "Don't look at me~ It was requested!" I said sliding down in my chair, "Let me see lixue now!" Ruohan yelled and tried to get up again.

"Later but keep watching!" I said and played the rest of the clip.

Child lixue: *Stop struggling and closes her eyes* 'I'm Sorry' *Stops moving*