12.2

Hydrogen let us borrow her violin on a promise that I would teach her the Swan Lake song whenever I'm here. It wasn't me who agreed but Drix and Saint. I haven't told them I don't know how to teach someone. She also made a promise that I'll be the first one to hear when she finally mastered the song. That one, I know I can do. The first one, I'm not so sure.

Saint and Shi sat beside me on the floor while I learned how the song 14 by Silent Sanctuary goes on the violin. I know the song but I still have to learn how to play it since I never attempted to play it before.

The two are also learning the song along with me on their respective instruments.

"Does that sound right?" I asked after I played the intro as to how I searched online.

"Yeah, it does," Shi said, nodding in approval.

"Galing mo, Vy," said Saint, awestruck.

"Thanks."

I continued to learn to play it with as little time as possible. It was just Saint and Shi watching, even Xenon and Drix, also Hydrogen. I'm used to being watched but they're too close.

"Saint, tawag ka ni Mom." Ate Chanel came into the music room carrying a tray of refreshments. "Pumunta ka na d'on bago pa niya itapon 'yung mga gamit mo."

Saint sighed heavily in defeat. "Si Mom naman kasi," he grumbled before leaving.

"Sorry about the chaos," Ate Chanel apologized, placing the tray down on the coffee table.

"Sanay na yata sila," Xenon said.

"Lagi naman ganito 'pag nasa bahay si tita," Drix added.

The beautiful woman chuckled. "Break muna kayo habang wala pa si Saint."

Saint's brother came a little later with snacks. He also looks like he's been cleaning. He stayed for a while, asking about me and his brother.

"Is he studying well?" he asked me.

"Yeah, he is."

"Totoo?"

I glanced at Shi, puzzled. "Yeah..."

"I thought all he ever thinks about at school is his crush."

"May crush si Santi?" Drix asked, surprised. He looked at me for answers, even Shi did the same. "Meron?"

"Meron." A hard pill to swallow.

"Did he tell you who it is?" Kuya Ralph asked.