love of my life

"Vy?"

I peeked at the door of the classroom beside ours. As much as I hate it, when Vy transferred back to my school, he's in a different section.

Early dismissal ngayon dahil prom later. So I'm expecting for their class to be over just like ours. Pero hindi ko inexpect na wala talaga maski sino doon sa room nila.

From behind, Kyle came hitting the back of my head. "PE nila, tanga."

"Ah!" Sinubukan kong gumanti pero lumayo agad ito. "Gago ka ba?"

He grinned. Tuwang tuwa pa siya. "Mukha ka kasing magpa-panic eh."

I made a face, rolling my eyes. Yeah, I already did. Kung pwede lang makipag-swap sa kabilang section, pina-swap ko na 'tong si Kyle para kay Vy.

"Bye, Saint!" Dumating naman si Sydney at hinila na si Kyle sa braso. Buti naman. "See you later sa prom."

I gave her a nod and went on the other direction. Mas malapit dito 'yung basketball court. Nakalimutan ko na namang PE nga pala nila. Kung pareho sana kami ng schedule ede hindi na ako nalilito.

Nang makarating ako sa court, I saw Vy's classmates cleaning up the court. But within the few people there, I didn't see him. Nilapitan ko naman agad si Roi, one of his few classmates that I know.

"Si Vy?" tanong ko nang makalapit.

Napatigil naman ito sa pagpupulot ng mga bola at napatingin sa'kin. I saw how his eyes changed when he saw that its me. His smile disappeared. "Nagbibihis na." He pointed at the locker room on his back with his thumb.

"Thanks."

Nang makarating ako sa locker room, I saw Vy sitting on the benches right in the middle of the room with lockers on every wall. He's dressed in his uniform at nagsusuot na siya ng sapatos. Hearing the door open, some of the guys who were there looked in my direction.

"Here he is..." I heard a whisper.

With sharp eyes, I turned to where I head the voice but none made eye contact with me. They all went back to their business just like they should. Nilapitan ko si Vy at umupo sa tabi niya. Kahit marami sila dito sa locker room, walang tumabi kay Vy maski isa.

That caught Vy's attention, making him look at me. I gave him a brief smile. He did the same and went back to tying the laces of his shoes. With that, I looked at the people glancing at our way so they would stop.

While Vy was getting his bag in the locker he occupied, I took my headphones out of my bag. Mukhang nakalimutan na naman niya 'yung kanya. Buti nalang I bought a matching pair for us so I also have one. I put the headphones on him and played a song before walking out of that locker room. The voices died down after.