Gifts...?

"What," said Giselle slowly.
"I hard a sharp pain in my head, and then something pulled me into the vision. Then...they shot."
Giselle sat back, and sighed.
"We have to stay in here," said Giselle.
"But we need to save them," said Clessa.
"We can't, I'm sorry."
"The Professor is way more important than me."
"No, he's not. You can allow someone to take over the world. I need to keep you safe."
Clessa stood up and walked over to the kitchen. She felt another tugging in the back of her mind, like someone pulling her into a conversation.
"No," mumbled Clessa as she grasped her head.
Something in the back of her head whispered 'yes.'
What do you want?
I have some more information on your special abilities.
Can you tell me all of them?
Well...yes. Levitation, teleportation, moving things with your mind, and you can blast lightning from your fingers.
When will these come in?
Soon. I would say about...
Clessa didn't want to know, so she pulled herself out of the thoughts.
"Clessa?"
Giselle was looking at Clessa from across the room.
"What's wrong?"
"Um....er."
"You can tell me. What happened?"
"Well, um, that person in my mind, it seems like I am able to withstand it better. But, it told me that I will get more abilities soon. Levitation, teleportation, moving things with my mind, and blasting lightning from my fingers. And before it could tell me when, I.... I guess I pulled myself out of the thoughts. As if it really doesn't have full control. Sort of like 75% now."
Giselle frowned.
"Where do you think the abilities are coming from?"
"I think the Kent man...or Camilla...is giving you these abilities to help them take over the world."
"Why would they do that?"
"I'm not really sure."
Giselle ran her fingers through her curly blonde hair and sighed. She was thinking...really hard.
What could be wrong with Clessa?
I don't know.
What?
I don't know.
Who are you? How are you in my mind? What?
One question at a time.
Okay... who are you?
I am you.
What?
I am you, just divided into a new person, well...no...more like a fiery version of you.
How am I in my own head?
I'm basically your thoughts as a whole new person.
How are you in my mind?
Next question.
No, how are you in my mind?
Um...
"Giselle?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you okay?"
"Um...yep," said Giselle popping the p.
She sat frozen, her lips pursed together, and eyes wide.
"What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Giselle, tell me the truth."
"Well...something is in my head...it is rather rude...it pulled me into a conversation. But, when I asked it how it got there...it left."
Clessa came over and sat next to Giselle, rubbing her hands over her knees.
"That's sounds like the same thing that was in my head....do you think that someone had put the Geranium Code on you?"
"Well, no numbers have been showing up... I'm not very sure."
"Then...whats in your head?"
Clessa looked into Giselle's green eyes.
"We need to go out."
Clessa quickly ran over to the door, and unlocked it.
"Here we are!"
Giselle got up, and grabbed Clessa's arm. She tugged.
"We need to see the Professor!"
"No! I'm not letting you out there."
Giselle pulled Clessa back into the room: she was surprisingly strong. Giselle ran over to the door, and shut it, but this time, set a password for all of the locks.
"Now, we are going to sit in here, and wait for the Professor."
Clessa, searching her mind for an escape, ran over to the bathroom.
Giselle huffed. She pulled down her tight green tank top, and slapped her hands to the sides of her white shorts.
"These boots aren't made for running," she said to herself after a glance at the brown combat boots that she was wearing.
Clessa ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. After a quick scan of the clean white bathroom, she soon realized that the window was her only escape.
"Clessa! I am not going to play games with you!"
Giselle, feeling frustrated, ran over to the bathroom door.
"Clessa, you know that it is not safe to go out there."
"The Professor needs me!"
"You are putting him in danger by even being here."
"No."
"Clessa, the Geranium Code allows the person to track someone. You know how mad Kent and Camilla are, they would kill the Professor if he got in his way. So what about me? Or Xander? What if we actually want to live? Or does the world revolve around you?"
Clessa, realizing how childish she was being, did not respond.
"See what I mean?"
And then, simultaneously, both girls felt a sharp tugging at the back of there minds. Giselle went in first.
What?
She does not take you seriously.
It is my duty to keep her safe.
I think I've figured you out.
Oh really?
Yes. Your sharp, stubborn, mother like, and pushy.
You are too, cupcake.
Yes. We are one.
Soon, Clessa was pulled into her mind.
What?
Don't escape. Stay in that room.
Why?
The Professor needs you to stay. And I know you hate people telling you what to do, but do what I say.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Would you rather win this, or see your friends alive.
And with that comment, Clessa pulled herself out of her mind.
"Giselle," said Clessa weakly.
She heard no response.
"Giselle," said Clessa more strong."
Still no response.
"Giselle are you out there?"
She heard nothing.
"Giselle?"
"Hmm?"
Clessa breathed a sigh of relief.
"What happened?"
"Umm... I was pulled in again," said Giselle.
"Me too."
They sat in awkward silence. Giselle tried standing up, but her legs felt weak, so she just sat back down.
"It hurts to stand," said Giselle.
"I know."
Clessa slid down the wall, and looks at the window. Sure, she could crawl out, but would it be worth it? Risking the Professor and Xander's life, just to get help? But, her mind could be lying. Camilla and Kent could be waiting for just the right moment. They would have come by now...yes. Clessa knew they would have come by now. Of course, evil villains always seek opportunities.
"Clessa?"
"Yep?"
"Come out. Please."
Clessa could hear the pain, heartbreak, and fright in Giselle's voice.
"I can't."
"Why?"
Clessa would not answer. It was rather silly, their situation was. Clessa locked herself in a bathroom, both girls were making such a big deal about nothing, which only Giselle realized.
"I'll be on the couch."
"Kay."
Clessa sat, feeling lonely on the cold bathroom floor. All she could hear was Giselle's faint footsteps and her own breathing.
Clessa stood up, and looked at herself in the mirror.
She looked tired, and absolutely mad. Her hair was pulled into a lazy slicked back pony tail. Her brown eyes were pulsing with emotion.
Clessa could see dark circles under her eyes, so she decided to wash her face with cold water.
Clessa was beautiful, but she never knew it. As if she was unsatisfied, Clessa turned away from the mirror. She paced back and forth in the bathroom.
"What to do, what to do!"
Clessa then stopped, and thought for a second. She slowly walked over to the window.
Clessa reached up at the window. The glass looked inviting. Clessa moved her hand to the silver handle, and pulled.
Regretting her choice, she walked over to the door, bracing herself for what was about to come.
Clessa unlocked the door, and ran.