Planfestation

The four girls stood up, and started walking towards the door. The room was silent, but filled with noise at the same time.

"Where's the room again?" Asked Emily.

"Just follow me." Said Cher.

Nikki was trying to hide her excitement on going to see Tobias, but it was showing through her smile.

The foursome walked through the control room without making a sound. The Professor and Xander just stared as they walked towards the north wing.

Cher went into the room first, followed by Emily, Nikki, and Clessa.

"Hey." Said Cher crossly.

"Hey." Retorted Tobias.

"Look, we have something you need to do. Just tell us an ounce of the plan. That's all we need. We can figure out the rest from that." Lied Emily.

"Okay.... Camilla is planning to strike every day at noon starting tomorrow until she gets your blood. Now leave." Said Tobias flatly.

The girls filed out, and headed to the computer room. Clessa jogged to the corner, where the most advanced computer was at.

"Okay. Does anyone know Camilla's email?" Asked Clessa.

"EvilLadee@gmail.com." Said Emily.

The girls stared at her.

"What? I do my research."

Clessa nodded and typed in the email.

"Come on, let's get recording."

-----------

The Professor sat, extremely bored, in the control room. He kept on changing the outside of the Machine to different colors, to Xander's annoyance.

"Would you stop?"

Professor loved to tease.

"Nah."

He kept changing the outside. Beep bop beep bop bah doodley bop, the Machine whirred.

"You are rather annoying." Said Xander through a sigh.

"I know."

The Professor kept having fun.

"Do you need me to stop you?"

The Professor, realizing how annoying he was, stopped.

-----------

"To Camilla, from Clessa."

"Nikki."

"Emily."

"And Cher."

"We know your plan. You are coming to attack us every day after today at noon. And you won't stop until you get my blood, so, if you don't want the rest of your plan to leak out, come get Tobias back. You have twenty four hours to do so." Said Clessa.

Clessa shut off the camera. She sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Good job." Said Nikki as she patted Clessa on the back.

Clessa vaguely smiled, and stood up from the chair at which she had occupied. But, before the girls could leave, there was a ding on the computer. Emily walked back over quickly, and looked.

"You guys better see this." She said.

The other girls walked back over, and saw a video with Camilla on the laptop screen.

"You girls are so funny. I don't care about Tobias, and he may leak all of the plans to you. But, I can always change plans. Kill him," Camilla leaned into the computer," I dare you."