The Sequel (I unpublished the story and now its here)

So, like I promised, I am adding the parts of the sequel into this story. I unpublished the sequel, and have all of the story right here. WARNING!! I was a very cruddy writer when I published this story, so the plot line is really quick and it advances really fast. Oh, and also check out my zodiacs book. Without further ado... the sequel in the first book.

__________________________________

"We...are...still...alive."

"You killed my daughter. I'll be back."

And with that remark, the Professor left the room.

-----------------

The Professor stopped at the Machine. He stroked it, and then turned around.

"Alright. I have a plan."

The girls stared at him.

"What is it?" Asked Nikki.

"Come inside." He said.

They followed him in.

Cher POV

We followed the Professor inside the Machine. I could tell that Nikki and Emily were worried about him. He was consumed by grief.

He walked to the control panel and leaned into the light.

Mad man.

Third person POV

"But it can wait." Said the Professor.

They stared into his eyes.

Professor POV

I choked back the tears and headed to the one place where I felt home. My library.

Books always comforted me.

I darted through halls, not wanting anyone to see me cry. Soon, I stepped into the vast library.

I honestly didn't want to read. Just to be by myself to cry.

Why do the worst things always happen to me?

No, that's selfish.

I could feel the tears start trickling down from my cheeks.

My daughter was alive.

And then she was taken from me.

By my age old enemies.

I needed to be strong.

But how?

I can't be strong in a time like this.

All I want right now is Clessa. She made me happy. That warm and fuzzy feeling had finally come back.

And then it was gone.

Third person POV

The Professor decided it was worthless to choke back on his tears. So, he let them all out.

The Professor was a silent crier. You really couldn't hear his wails.

His cheeks were stained with tears. It was amazing how much he cried for someone who had only been in his life for a real eight days.

But he grew up around her.

The Professor watched Clessa grow up. But he was really never there. Just watching.

Waiting.

Waiting for the future.

He heard a voice.