Quotes from the story

'If you want peace, prepare for war' – Vegetius (Roman General)

'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' – Marcus Tullius Cicero (Roman philosopher and politician)

'I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends' – Abraham Lincoln (16th president of the United States)

'Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm' Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister from 1940 to 1945)

'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take'Wayne Gretzky (Canadian ice-hockey player)

[Quoted twice in story]

'The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me'Ayn Rand (Russian-born American writer and philosopher. Died 1982)

'The greatest glory in living, lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall' – Nelson Mandela (first president of South Africa from 1994-1999)

'Time waits for no one' – the earliest record of this phrase is dated 1225, before English was shaped in modern form.

'Life is a long lesson in humility' – James M. Barrie (Scottish novelist and playwright, best remembered as the creator of Peter Pan. Died in 1937)

'Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts' – Winston S. Churchill (British Prime Minister from 1940 to 1945)

'Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out' – John Wooden (American basketball coach and player)

Paint it RED!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें