IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Amnesia has been up for a while now, and I've taken this time to look at the reactions and comments from you guys. I'm not sure if other authors are like this, but I personally enjoy it when you guys comment and tell me that this story ruined your life or made you cry, because that's how I know I got the reaction I wanted from you guys. When I first started writing this story, I was dead set on not writing a sequel, and at the time, I already seemed to know how I was going to end the story. I know a lot of you think I'm cruel for just kind of ending both of their lives like that, and others might still be confused about the ending.

Luke and Eli both died.

That's probably the simple way to explain it, so let's go with that xD. Anyway, after rethinking everything, I have decided to start writing a sequel for Amnesia and it will most likely be called "Retrospection". It will take some time before the first few chapters will be up and for a regular updating schedule to be up, but it should be up around the end of July to the beginning of August. I'm still not completely sure about what point of view it will be in or what the storyline throughout the book will be, but I'm definitely going to give you guys some closure on what happened to everyone else after the deaths of Eli and Luke.

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT OTHER NAMES I COULD CALL THE NEXT BOOK PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I CAN FIGURE OUT THIS WHOLE SEQUEL THING ASAP BEFORE I START WRITING FOR YOU GUYS! OKAY THANKS, AND ILYSM THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR INTO AMNESIA!

-Janeen