Chapter 13

Luke's POV

The guys and I mad it back to the hotel we were staying at. Sarah went straight to our room to take a shower, but I decided to stick with the guys and head to Ashton's room. Vivian was already in there watching the TV, and all of us just sat around her on the couch.

BREAKING NEWS!

Local college student Elianna Davenport was reported to have crashed into a large moving semi just after midnight. According to sources, she was seen driving a silver Porsche out of the Perth Arena not too long ago. Elianna was brought to the Royal Perth Hospital about fifteen minutes after the crash, but nothing else has been released to us about the accident. Surprisingly, she was the only person injured in this tragic incident. Hopefully, we will recieve more information soon.

Vivian turned off the TV and just sat there. I couldn't really blame her, because I did the same thing.

"Guys, we should go see her," Calum whispered.

I nodded and jumped up out of my seat. The other boys stood up with me, and Ashton went to grab his keys. Vivian slowly stood up and followed us out of the room. We all hurried to the elevator, and once we got down to the carpark, we filed into Ashton's car, and he sped off to the hospital.

The entire time, I sat in the back biting my nails in anticipation. I really hope she is okay, because it would kill me if she wasn't.

When we got to the hospital, we asked for her room number, but the receptionist told us that her information was for family and close personal friends only. The receptionist explained that we could wait in the guest waiting room by the cafeteria, so we just sat there until further notice.

A few minutes later, Ashton stood up and began walking back towards receptionist to try to get us into Eli's room. He came back moments later with a huge smile on his face, and he explained that we could go in because they finished operating on her.

We took the elevator up to her room, and time felt like it was going slow. I remembered the last time I was waiting in a hospital for her, and I cringed at my own thoughts.

"It's gonna be okay," Calum assured before patting my back.

Once we got up to her floor, we were quick to find her room. There was a guy there pacing in front of her door, and it made me wonder about who he was. Ashton was the first to approach him, and we all followed in his footsteps.

"Who are you guys?" the guy asked.

"We're Eli's friends," Michael explained.

"Oh, I'm her boyfriend," he emphasized.

"You're Grayson?" Ashton asked curiously.

"Yeah," he smiled nervously.

"Cool! Nice to meet you," Ashton added.

Apparently, Grayson and Eli met on the plane ride to Perth, and they are currently going to the same college. He seems like an okay guy, but I don't know, there's something about him that makes me a bit suspicious.

A doctor came out of Eli's room a little bit later with a clipboard in his hand. Why does this seem so familiar?

"Are you all here for Elianna?" he asked.

We all nodded our heads and waited for the doctor's verdict.

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news," he started.

"Good news is, she is perfectly fine. She should be out of here in a few days," he smiled.

I could see everyone let out a sigh of relief, but there was still some tension in the air as we waited for the bad news.