Chapter 21

I awoke the next morning with a huge headache. My stomach began growling at me, but I tried my best to ignore it. Breathing was somewhat difficult to do, and my arms felt numb. I guess this is what I get.

It was already 8:45 a.m., and Calum told me to meet him at the back of their rehearsal stage at noon. When I stepped out of my bed, something about me felt very different, but I couldn't exactly figure out what it was. Ignoring it, I got a change of clothes and left my room with my toiletry bag to take a shower.

There were a lot of girls in the shower room, but I luckily found a shower cubicle in the very back. As I showered, I noticed that my legs were barely touching each other. When I got out of the shower, I quickly changed and began running back to my room.

As I entered my room, I felt a wave of shock hit me as I saw my reflection in my mirror. I definitely looked different.

My face was extremely thin, my feet looked two sized smaller, and I could see a thigh gap in between my legs. To my surprise, a smile crept onto my face. I was finally so much thinner!

When I finished examining my new appearance in the mirror, I decided to continue getting ready. I straightened my hair and applied my normal makeup. The view I had on myself was changing, and I think it's for the better. I was wearing a mint green shirt with the word 'Hello' written in cursive letters on it. In addition to my shirt, I wore a pair of dark wash jeans and my white vans.

It was about 10:00 when I decided to leave. I typed in the address that Cal gave me and began driving to the practice arena. The place I was supposed to meet them was in Sydney, so the drive was fairly long and tiring.

When I got there, I parked my car behind their tour bus and began walking to the back of the building where Calum told me to meet him.

He was already there when I arrived, but he didn't notice I was there until I actually greeted him.

"Hey Cal!" I greeted.

"Oh, hi Eli," he smiled.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

He took a large breath before replying, "The boys think I'm in the bathroom right now, so we have to work quickly. I'm going to go back in there and we are going to go on stage. The guards know about the plan, and they are helping out. You are going to pretend like you are a crazed fan trying to get in, but the bodyguards won't let you. After attempts, you scream and they will walk around you to drag you away. Hopefully, one of the boys will notice and tell the guards to let you go," he explained.

"Okay, sounds... interesting," I stated.

"Cool!" Calum said before running back inside the building. I really hope this will work.

I walked back to the front of the building and there were already guards there trying to keep a large group of fangirls out of the building. Poor them. I tried pushing my way to the front of the crowd, but some girls recognized me as Luke's girlfriend and asked for a picture. How did they even know Luke had a girlfriend? We never really announced it to the public.

A guard saw me and helped me out of the crowd. The guard led me inside and we talked about the plan just to make sure nothing would go wrong. He began leading me to the area where they were practicing, and I could hear the loud music.

As we walked, we passed by an open room that contained all five members of One Direction. They were all just sitting around complaining about a football match.

We arrived in front of the rehearsal room doors, and there was another guard there. We all confirmed the plan one more time before the plan took action.