Chapter 17

A/N: Whoop! 1K reads guys! Thanks for all the support, and don't forget to continue reading and voting for this story. Hopefully, this story will finish in around 30 or more chapters. I hope you like this chapter, but you might not. Just a heads up ;)

BTW, here's a little sneak peak of how the end is going to turn out:

Wow. This is all happening so fast, and my mind just can't handle all of this news at once. Maybe I should just say no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton drove Luke and I back to my place after we all went go kart racing at the track. When we got inside, Luke grabbed his keys off of the kitchen table before heading out the door. Before he walked out, I gave him a kiss and playfully pushed him out of the house. I waved 'goodbye' as he backed out of the driveway, and he did the same. After a few moments of just standing at the door and staring into space, I decided to go back inside. 

It was already 10:23 pm, and it was a school night, so I quickly ran up to my room and got ready to head to bed. After taking a quick shower, I changed into midnight blue pajamas with moons on them and brushed my teeth. I set my alarm, and jumped into my comfortable cave of blankets. Slowly, I began to feel myself falling further into complete peacefulness.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I hit it several times in hopes of getting it to be quiet, but nothing really seemed to work. Ugh.

After I forced myself out of my bed, I slouched to my bathroom and began detangling my hair. As I was just about finished brushing through my hair, I realized that I didn't have a car. I finished untangling my hair and ran back to my room to call Luke. The phone rang for a few beeps before I heard his morning voice in my ear.

"Ugh, hello?" Luke grumbled.

"Hey, sorry this is last minute, but would you mind driving me to school today?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm... school? What school?" he mumbled.

"Luke, I have to go to school. It's okay if you can't bu-" I began.

"No, I'll take you. I'll be over in a few," he replied before hanging up.

When he hung up, I placed my phone down on my nightstand and changed into my clothes for the day. I wore a sleeveless floral dress that came to about mid thigh, and a navy blue blazer over it. In addition to the dress, I slipped on a pair of brown faux leather ankle boots. I braided a front section of my hair and pinned it back with a pin before walking downstairs to get my bag ready.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later, and I quickly ran to open the door for Luke.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hi!" he said.

"Come on in," I spoke.

Luke made his way into the house with a bag of McDonalds in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"This is breakfast!" Luke exclaimed.

I don't exactly know why, but I wanted to throw up just looking at the bag. Maybe I should just skip breakfast.

"Uhm, I already ate," I lied.

"Oh," Luke pouted.

"You can have it if you want," I suggested.

Luke nodded his head and sat down on a couch in my living room.

"So, what college do you go to?" he asked before stuffing a McGriddle in his mouth. I think I'm going to vomit.