Chapter 16

"Aww! They look so cute," a voice squeaked.

"I'm gonna take a picture," someone else said. After a few seconds I heard a camera shutter open and close. Great.

"Should we wake them up?" another voice whispered.

"I don't know, should we?" someone else replied.

I began to open my eyes, but the bright sunlight caused me to shut them almost as quickly as I opened them. What kind of shit is mother nature pulling on me right now? When my eyes finally adjusted to the sunlight, I saw five faces looking at me.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"MORNING!" Carleigh screamed.

"Ugh," I groaned. I tried to block them out by burying my head further into Luke's chest.

"That's so cute!" Vivian cooed.

"Go away," Luke groaned as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"It's like noon. You both need to get your asses out of bed," Ashton said.

I let another groan out before trying to escape Luke's death grip on me, but he wouldn't let go. After about a minute of trying, I gave up and snuggled back into his chest. I could almost feel the others rolling their eyes at us, and a few moments later, I was pulled out of Luke's grip and dropped onto the carpeted floor.

"Get ready. We're gonna do something fun today!" Calum announced. The others waltzed out of the room after that leaving Luke and I alone in the room.

Luke looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows in a creepy way, and I began laughing. He came over to me and tried to give me a kiss, but I ran under his arm and to the bathroom.

"Eli!" Luke whined.

"Morning breath!" I yelled back.

"But I don't care!" he whined again.

I laughed at the face he made and slathered toothpaste on my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. Luke came into the bathroom later with his pants and shoes back on, and he began to brush his teeth with an unused toothbrush. 

When we both finished brushing our teeth, I shoved Luke out of my room so I could get ready. First, I picked out my outfit for the day and took a quick shower. When I finished, I got dressed and began to dry my hair. I wore a pair of khaki shorts and a white sleeveless shirt with a lace pattern on it. For shoes, I just decided to wear a pair of black and white vans. When my hair dried, I decided to leave it in its natural waves and just pull it in a ponytail.

After I got ready, I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting and eating on the couch. Vivian had made eggs and bacon for everyone, and I took a piece of bacon for myself.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"There's this go kart track nearby that I think everyone would want to go to," Michael said.

"Cool," I replied.

As soon as everyone was done eating, we all piled into Ashton's car, and drove to the go kart track. It turns out that not only was it a go kart track, but it was also an arcade and fun fair type place. We found a parking spot, and Calum and I raced eachother to the ticket booth. We both got there way before the others, so we just stood in line for them.

"So, you and Luke huh?" he teased.

"Yeah," I whispered with a smile on my face. To anybody walking by, I must've looked like an idiot.

"Are you guys dating?" Calum asked.

"No," I stated with a faint frown on my face.

Calum hugged my shoulders and told me that Luke and I would end up dating sooner or later.