Chapter 25

A/N: Sarah is on the side>>>>>>>

-----------------------------

"Ugh, what is she doing here?" Sarah asked while rolling her eyes. She rudely brushed past me and sat on Michael's lap.

"Sarah, don't be rude," Michael warned before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Wait, what?

"So when did this become a thing?" I asked awkwardly.

"Michael and I started dating exactly two weeks and three days ago," she stated with a smirk on her face. I wanted nothing more than to throw her out of my room, but that would be rude.

"Uh, okay?" I said more like a question than a statement.

After kicking off my shoes, I jumped onto my bed, and Luke followed my actions. He landed on my stomach, and I had to use all the strength left in my body to push him off of me. Luke landed on the floor with a thump, and a loud groan escaped his mouth as he stood back up.

"Damn," he muttered before sitting next to me on the bed.

Sarah began talking about how Michael and her met, and you could tell that everyone but the couple desperately wanted to leave to room. Vivian was pretending to be on her phone, but she was actually just scrolling up and down her contacts list, Ashton was staring into space, trying to look anywhere but at Sarah and Michael, Calum was staring at the ground admiring the carpet, and Luke and I were just texting each other.

"Guys! Why aren't you listening?" a high pitched voice exclaimed. We all looked up at her with crazed expressions, and she looked at all of us as if we each had three heads.

"Well would you look at the time! You guys might want to go get a hotel before it gets too late," I exclaimed. The others mumbled their responses and began to file out one by one. When I closed the door, I noticed that Luke was still in my room with his phone in his hand.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"I could go..." he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and told him I had to take a quick shower before bed, and he agreed to wait up in my room for me.

---------------------------

I entered my room wearing a pair of black Nike shorts and an oversized Bring Me The Horizon shirt. My hair was still damp, so I threw it up in a messy bun and walked over to my bed where Luke was patiently waiting.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I have it from nine to around five. Sorry," I apologized.

"Ugh, that's too bad! How 'bout I take you out for lunch?" he suggested. I turned to him with a smile on my face and nodded.

"It's already half ten. You should get to sleep," Luke stated with a sympathetic smile.

Just as he said that, a yawn escaped my lips, and I snuggled into his chest as my eyes began to close. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me as I began to slowly drift off to wonderland.

The next morning, I awoke to the irritating sound of my alarm clock. I felt Luke shift beside me and turn off the annoying dream crusher before gently shaking me back into reality. 

"Eli, you have school," he mumbled with his raspy morning voice.

"No," I protested before shoving my head farther into my pillow.

I heard Luke chuckle from beside me before I felt myself being lifted out of my bed and being thrown onto a couch that sat on the opposite side of my room.