Chapter 34 {Last Chapter}

~A Few Months Later~

"Alright Elianna, you're stable, and you shouldn't have to come back any time soon," the receptionist smiled at me. 

I returned my uniform and walked out to the same van I came here in. The clothes I wore were an old Mayday Parade shirt and jeans. It's been about three months since I was admitted into this mental hospital, and I've never been happier to leave a location.

"Are we dropping you off at the same location we picked you up from?" one of the guards asked. I nodded.

The guys don't know when I was supposed to get out, so I hope this is going to be a surprise. They're not supposed to go back on tour for another month, so they should still be at Ashton's.

I climbed into the back seat of the car, and the guard handed me my phone again. There were a ton of missed calls, messages, voicemails, and notifications, so I looked through everything before turning my phone back off.

We got to the house after what seemed like an eternity later, and I was quick to jump out and grab my bags. The guard smiled at me before driving away, and I began to walk up the driveway to the door.

I knocked on it three times and took a step back. Voices were audible, so I knew that there were people in there. 

The door opened about twenty seconds later, and I saw the side of Ashton's head because he was still talking to someone.

"Yea- Eli!" he yelled. He gave me a huge bear hug, and I swear my bones got dislocated. I hugged him back, and I felt a few tears fall on my shoulder.

Soon, I felt more people join the hug, and tears began to form in my eyes. When they all pulled away from the hug, we went into the living room, and I noticed that everyone was here, except Luke.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"H-he, uh," Michael stuttered.

"You guys should really watch that movie! It's- Eli?" a voice spoke. I turned around and saw Luke standing halfway between the door frame and the living room.

He looks different... a good different... His jeans were still the same badly torn jeans, and he was wearing an old cut up 'the Misfits' shirt, but something seemed different.

"Hey," I waved shyly. He ran up to me and gave me a huge hug, but something was off. It was almost as if he was hesitant to hug me. I shrugged it off and hugged him back.

"Eli, I want you to meet someone," Luke said nervously. 

"Luke, I don't think-" Vivian began.

"She's mentally stable now, remember. Nothing bad should happen," Luke smiled. Honestly, the term 'mentally stable' freaks me out. No one is really mentally stable, are they? I began to get nervous as Luke called someone on his phone.

"Now, we wait,"

To pass the time, they asked me about how it was at rehab, and I told them everything. The details weren't that interesting, though. They were all probably just bored and needed something to talk about.

---

About five minutes later, there was a loud knock on the door, and Luke jumped up to answer it. Everyone else around me looked nervous, so I began to get nervous. All I could see was Luke hugging someone.

Oh god, please be his mother.

But as always, I'm out of luck!

"Eli, this is Aleisha, my girlfriend," Luke smiled. My heart sank, but I kept a happy smile on.