Eli's Letter

Dear Whoever Reads This,

If you're reading this, then I've probably just lost all my hope and given up on, well, everything. I'm sorry to anyone who actually cared about me, but there's really nothing you can do about it now, is there?

First off, I'd just like to thank my friends for actually dealing with all the shit I had to go through. Just know that I didn't kill myself because of you guys. You guys gave me an adventure that I'm never going to forget, and I'm still debating on whether or not the adventure was a good one.

Vivian, I hope you have a great life. You're like my big sister, and you are a great person to be around when we're not arguing. I hope you have way better luck with love and friendships than I did. You and Ashton are going to be together for a really long time, I just know it. ;)

Ashton, you were the big brother I always wanted, and I think that's kind of weird considering that you are dating Vivian, and she's like a sister to me. You were my shoulder to lean on when I didn't have anywhere else to turn. Every time I'd feel down, you'd do your best to cheer me up. Just don't beat yourself up about what happened to me, though, because there's probably nothing that you could've done to stop me from doing it. I love you!

Calum, you were and will always be my best friend. I still remember when we kissed each other, and it was so awkward after that. Luckily, you never left my side, and I will forever be grateful. You helped me experience what it was like to have a real friend. Thank you so much.

Michael, where do I begin with you? You're my wanna-be punk rock star, and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life. I think you always kind of knew that this would happen, so you tried to avoid the subject as much as possible. You're so caring and not judge mental whatsoever, and I'm so grateful for that.

Carleigh, although we don't talk much anymore, I'm still thankful for that time you took me in when I was practically dying. I'm sorry I never got to repay you, but I had to do this now before I completely backed out.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Luke for making me realize that many guys are indeed douche bags, and that love is nothing but a figment of one's imagination. But in all honesty, I think you're still an amazing person even though I know I was just one of your toys. You were  really nice, and sweet, and I know that you cared for me even though you knew what all of this was really about. Don't blame yourself, though, because nothing that happened was your fault.

I want to try something really fast. Stay alive for one second.

You just did it!

Now try one minute.

...

...

...

Are you still alive? 

Since you've read this far, I'm assuming you are.

I want you to do that for one thousand four hundred forty minutes then do it another one thousand four hundred forty minutes. I want you to keep living your life everyday, because just because I'm gone doesn't mean everything has to change. 

I really am sorry that it had to come to this, but I needed to do it. You guys will be fine without me, and you guys will become so incredibly successful. I just wish I could see it...

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I love all of you, more than you could ever think of, and I truly hope that you guys will have much simpler lives now that I'm not around to bother you.

Love always,

Elianna Marie Davenport